SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for my friend Ashley who is doing theology proving the resserection and john 1

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for my friend Ashley who is doing theology proving the resserection and john 1

Pray for my friend ashely that god will save his lectures through his essay on the resserection and I know that Jesus exists and he is alive!!!
Pray that through argument and through prayer that the Theology department at this unversity will see christians who actually believe in Jesus and have repented of there sins coming to christ including me repenting of my sins, pray that ashlely will get the inspiration that he needs to finish both of his essay and give god the glory in the process?
If any of you can prove the reserection using christian and non christian resources it would be useful. iam also helping someone with an essay on branding!!! I need prayer that I will get information on that aswell and that he will help me do my work aswell and that god will forgive and break me and me his from all my rebellion and hurt and pain and that I will turn from my rebellious state unto him!! Pray that Ashely and I will not only stay awake but we will rejoice in god and have a prayer and praise time and thank him for his glory and that many will come to know christ in the 24/7 lab and that the bible on audio will penetrate this lab which runs not only from the wall socket but from rechargable batteries and that everyone in this university will not be lost and that the gospel will eb preached with vigour and people wil repent and I will repent of my sins and that prayer will be a central part not of this university but of this town and that we will be like John Wesley who preached to every town in England from this campus and that faithfulness to god will number one on are hearts and that nothing is impossible with god even my assignment or my financial situation or my rebeliousness or my sin and that are love for god will increase and that ashely will stay awake!!!
I am really miserable at the moment my physical, spiritual life is really badly. My financial situation and everything else is really bad I feel like I am sinking in the mire . I want to go home and see my saviour!!! I feel like I have failed god and men in every way I cant even get up and to my lectures, pray or even eat correctlyl my whole body mind feels like it is being attacked!!! I am trying to help a girl with her work but I want to stay away but i feel manipulated and spiritually attacked each time. I have lots of work to do and I cannot be a good witness if I do not do my lectures and do my work. I need almost a strong christian to strengthen me. I cannot help myself I feel like the lost sheep. I also lost a post with all my thoughts on it. I cant do anything right!!! I need to go home and relax or go to a retreat somewhere where I can get focused on God again and not on all my problems I would love to go to Clay MClean again or see someone who can strethen my faith I cant even get to church or do anything right. I have not got one redeeming feature. I am physically ill and I seem rebeliious I need to know the difference between jesus and the devil and I need to obey jesus. I need to be more trusting. i feel like I am oing through a dark tunnel and I need light at the end of the tunnel. I feel so depressed and keep getting attacked I need to listen to all the clay mcelan course that would cheer me up. I dont know how to give to the homeless as I ahve no moeny. I cannot give. In my eyes I am just useless for the scrap heap.

2006/1/19 21:50Profile

Re: Pray for my friend Ashley who is doing theology proving the resserection and john

Delta, I will be praying for Ashely's work.

Many "scientists", etc, have been saved trying to "dis-prove" the resurrection :-D .

I'm praying for you too. Do you know what is wrong with you physically ? It's sounds like M.E., but I'm not trying to diagnose here, just suggest if you can to be checked out, if you haven't already.

No matter what it is, you DO need to rest/retreat, if only in your own bed, with Him as your help and stay.

You're under a lot with the physical and financial playing with the spiritual, so don't judge yourself quite as much. They do and can work havoc when combined.

You'll be in my prayers brother. I came to post about wisdom for my Dr. too, because it is hard to deal with the physical sometimes.

God Comfort you.
Annie

2006/1/23 15:14

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy