SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Who am I..?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Truthspeaker

Who am I..?

My name is Paul, a 21 y/o (turning 22 this Friday) brother from the Netherlands. Baptist, but who cares really.

Been browsing through this forum for a while but never bothered to register until now. Gave my life to the Lord almost three years ago but greatly struggled with some sins until recently..

I quit smoking weed back then though. Anyway, started to explore the whole charismatic movement, disliked it, liked it, and partially disliking it right now.

I've been checking out fireonthealtar for about a year and it has been a great blessing. I got a lot more serious in my walk with the Lord. Started to appreciate people like Michael Brown, Paris Reidhead, among others..

Bought Ravenhill's Why Revival Tarries in the local christian bookstore for 5 bucks because the Holy Spirit told me so and it wrecked me. Hallelujah!

Then, wanting to read more, I found this site and I haven't been the same since. Greatly impacted by brothers Ravenhill, Reidhead, Finney, the whole lot. We all know the names..

I'm attending a bible college in a town called Ede and I will probably preach from the pulpit next year. Can't wait.. Please bear with me when I make spelling or grammatical errors, English is my second language.. I ask for your longsuffering.. ;-)

Anyway, that was entirely too much about myself.. but if you have any questions, I'm more than willing to answer them.

All glory be to God for giving me the mentality of a servant.

2006/1/18 21:38Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Who am I..?

Welcome Paul, glad to see that you have decided to contribute to the forums.

Sounds like you've been listening to some good preaching already, may I humbly suggest you listen to some Keith Daniel, Art Katz, and Zac Poonen messages also, if you haven't already.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/1/18 22:23Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

bless you brother :-D

2006/1/19 0:38Profile
Truthspeaker

Re:

Thank you both. I have been greatly blessed by brother Art already. I heard a lot about Zac Poonen, I'll check him out..

2006/1/19 4:35Profile

Quote:
English is my second language..

I'm not sure how long you can continue to make this claim, brother...... ;-) Sounds good to me.... And welcome. Thanks for sharing.

2006/1/19 5:54

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy