SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Give me REVIVAL or GIVE ME DEATH!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Christian

Washington DC

Give me REVIVAL or GIVE ME DEATH!

"Perhaps we should get near Patrick Henry’s language this way: “Is life’s span so dear and are home comforts so engrossing as to be purchased with my unfaithfulness and dry-eyed prayerlessness? At the final bar of God, shall the perishing millions accuse me of materialism coated with a few scripture verses?

Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me revival in my soul and in my church and in my nation – or GIVE ME DEATH." Leon Ravenhill

John 7.37.mp3 by Ravenhill 1985
A Most excellent crying message for 1 hour and 40 min.

2003/12/10 8:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Give me REVIVAL or GIVE ME DEATH!

Quote:
John 7.37.mp3 by Ravenhill 1985
A Most excellent crying message for 1 hour and 40 min.

Here is the direct link to the audio message:
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1721]John 7:37 by Leonard Ravenhill[/url]

I am going to give it a listen tonight God-willing, seems like a good message to check out.

2003/12/10 17:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am going to give it a listen tonight God-willing, seems like a good message to check out.

This is well worth the time! this message was delived on 11-4-84.

[b]Description:[/b] - Jesus comes into the temple at the feast of tabernacles and cryed out to the lost leaders and lost people of the nation of Israel. The text used is mostly John 7:37. And he shows that America is in the same situation and need as Israel was.

"We got dead men, preaching dead sermons, to dead people, and unless we have Divine-intervention we are sunk"
-Leonard Ravenhill

"Christianity is the only religion I know of where its God comes and lives inside of Him."
-Leonard Ravenhill

2003/12/10 20:50Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy