Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rookie

Hi everyone

I stumbled across this site in search of Tozer sermons. I am new to this type of communication. I am sure that you can see that I am a rookie. I have been walking with Jesus for 7 going on 8 years. God is calling me into ministry and I have begun attending a bible college. I believe He is calling me to plant a church in the coal region of Pennsylvania. Maybe Shamokin.

In the meantime, I work at Ucla as a refrigeration mechanic and I have a wife, son and daughter.

Could you please tell me how to change my nickname and password?

God Bless
Jeff

2003/12/9 15:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hi everyone

Quote:
I stumbled across this site in search of Tozer sermons. I am new to this type of communication. I am sure that you can see that I am a rookie.

Your doing a great job! looking professional to me. Thats great you found this archive of Tozer sermons, check out Leonard Ravenhill or Paris Reidhead who both knew Tozer pretty well.

Quote:
Could you please tell me how to change my nickname and password?

Just login then click on the 'View Account' link on the right hand side, then choose the 'edit profile' button and all the info can be changed there, make sure to press save or submit afterwards.

I pray that this website will be a light into your life and the Lord will help you grow spiritually. Please prayerfully read and listen to the contents of this site. That is very encouraging that you are going into Ministry brother, I pray the Lord bless you and keep you.

[b]2 Peter 3:18 (niv)[/b] - But grow in the grace and knoweldge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

2003/12/9 16:05Profile
rookie

Re:

How do I change my nickname?

2003/12/9 17:49Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Just login then click on the 'View Account' link on the right hand side, then choose the 'edit profile' button and all the info can be changed there, make sure to press save or submit afterwards.

2003/12/9 18:10Profile
rookie

Re:

please have patience with me. I click on the left, view account, then edit profile, then I see that the box containing nickname is not active. The next box real name is active. Am I clueless, I am blind show me the way.

2003/12/9 18:24Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Am I clueless, I am blind show me the way.

Sorry I have to change that please Private message me the new nickname you want. I am sorry about the confusion.

2003/12/9 18:51Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

And make sure you let us know who you will become Jeff!
:-)

2003/12/9 23:16Profile
rookie

Re:

Blind and clueless I am, I have tried to send a private message, but I am unable to select wrtbooks as the address. Would you please change my nickname from JeffMarshalek to rookie. I checked the list and it is open.

Thankyou
Jeff

2003/12/10 11:24Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Blind and clueless I am, I have tried to send a private message, but I am unable to select wrtbooks as the address.

I will try and set up an tutoral to show how to do this. ;-)

Quote:
Would you please change my nickname from JeffMarshalek to rookie.

Done! :-D

2003/12/10 12:19Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy