SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello Everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
YIsrael

Virginia

Hello Everyone

Found this site looking for papers, books, and so forth by Tozer and have enjoyed reading here. Thought I might join in and try to learn...

Thank you.

Y'Israel

2006/1/12 22:53Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Hello Everyone

Hi YIsrael...!

Welcome aboard! This site has indeed been a blessing to me too. Use the links on the left to explore the website (beneath the Main Menu header). There are alot of wonderfully challenging sermons available for downloading. On the right, there is a list of Top 20 Downloads. These are great! A definite recommend would be [i]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/i], as well as [i]The Revival Hymn[/i].

Anyway, I hope to see you around the forums!

:-)

2006/1/12 23:08Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome Y'Israel

Similar beginings brought me here as well.

This may be of some interest to you;
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1039&post_id=5646&order=0&viewmode=flat&pid=0&forum=23#5646]The Tozer Cd-rom Library Ver. 4[/url]

It is an old thread and updated the link there.

Another classic; [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=2834&forum=23&post_id=&refresh=Go]The Old Cross / The New Cross[/url]

2006/1/12 23:13Profile
YIsrael

Virginia

Re:

Thank you for your kind welcomes and the links...am still learning to navagate the site...am not accutomed to messages reading from bottom to top...it will take some getting used to...

but I am enjoying what I am reading...

I am not a good speller...and see no spell check...is there one that I am overlooking?

Thanks again...

Y'Israel

2006/1/12 23:25Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
Thank you for your kind welcomes and the links...am still learning to navigate the site...am not accustomed to messages reading from bottom to top...it will take some getting used to...

You can change that if you prefer. If you go to your account profile (Then click on "Edit Profile") under the heading "[b]Comments Sort Order[/b]". In the drop down box you can have the threaded replies show as "Newest First" or "Oldest first". This also can be done at the top right on any individual posting.

Quote:
I am not a good speller...and see no spell check...is there one that I am overlooking?

Not on the site but, here is a great little program that works here as well as many other applications. Very simple to use: http://www.iespell.com/

2006/1/12 23:43Profile
YIsrael

Virginia

Re:

Thank you again... :-)

sorry about the mis-placed smiley. Still trying to figure it all out...

2006/1/14 0:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy