SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : new here

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nickl

Ottawa

new here

Hi, my name is Nicole and I'm from Ottawa, Canada.
I first found out about this site through someone on another site... the first message I listened to here was "Hell, What Is It Like? by David Wilkerson"... I thought like wow! more people needs to hear this kind of messages... then Greg came at our church and brought "Revival Hymns"...I brought a copy home and ended up liking it so much that I downloaded it on my MP3 among messages from Charles Spurgeon... I'm really happy to have found out about this site and thank the Lord for it.

2006/1/10 15:23Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: new here

Welcome aboard, nickl...!

This website contains a wonderful selection of challenging messages. Click on the links to the left of the page for Text Sermons, Audio Sermons, and Vintage Photos. There are also some great videos for some of the messages represented on this website. The forums are a great place to share personal ideas about certain aspects of doctrine and belief.

I really enjoy listening to the messages by Leonard Ravenhill (a friend of David Wilkerson), as well as those by other men and women of God that are included here.

Be both encouraged and challenged by your experience here!

:-)

2006/1/10 15:57Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hi, my name is Nicole and I'm from Ottawa, Canada.

I was just in Ottawa Canada at a church! and doing open air preaching with brother Jesse Morrell and Ricki Earl. That's great you found this site. Do listen to this message if you haven't already by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

I pray you continue to grow in the grace and knoweldge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2006/1/10 18:26Profile
nickl

Ottawa

Re: new here

Hi Greg,
oops! sorry :-)
I guess I forgot to introduce myself yesterday... The church you went to is where I attend... with Pastor Chris... I was out at Ottawa University yesterday with all of you passing out tracts...

Nicole

2006/1/10 21:39Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hi nickl,

A warm welcome to you!

2006/1/11 0:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy