SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings, eh?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
preacher_man

Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

Greetings, eh?

Greetings one and everyone,

Just introducing myself as I am new to Sermon Index. I am 26 years old, from Canada, married with one 2 year old. A freind handed me a CD with the Revival Hymn on it, as well as some other sermons by L.Ravenhill. I have been greatly blessed by it.

I have also been blessed in the past with the ministry of LivingWaters.com (or WayOfTheMaster.com) and TheGreatNews.com.

I am looking forward to that which I can glean from SermonIndex, learning from Godly men who have walked the path before us.

If you want to know more about me, you may read my testimony on my website at http://www.quickandpowerful.com

Just click on 'My testimony'

Now we'll see if my signature works...if it looks a little wonky, I'll be fixing it soon.

2006/1/3 18:27Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Greetings, eh?

Quote:
eh?

Once I saw the "eh" I knew I was dealing with an Canadian, me being a fellow one also. God bless you and its great you found this ministry. I do encourage you to hear sermons by speakers such as: Leonard Ravenhill, A.W. Tozer and others. If you haven't check out this recording by paris reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

If you have any questions let me know. enjoy the resources. and tell others.

2006/1/3 18:41Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy