SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : GREETINGS!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ZIONSLAVE

Orlando, Florida

GREETINGS!

Hello everyone. I am excited about this site. Im looking forward to growing together w/you in Christ. I grew up a conservative baptist. Ive just recently rededicated myself to the Lord. I am 21 years old married to a beautiful girl named Stacie. We have 2 babies 1 1/2yrs and a 4mo old. We definitely need direction, wise counsel, and most of all prayer. Hopefully we will find some of these here on sermon index. Anyways, great to be here! I cant wait to hear from you. :-D :-D :-D

2003/12/5 16:02Profile
Clutch

Oak Ridge, Tennessee

Re: GREETINGS!

It's wonderful to read about your zeal . I'm sure you'll be blessed, and edified through this web site. I look forward to reading more about you and your family.
Clutch ;-)

2003/12/5 16:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hello everyone. I am excited about this site.

GREAT that you found this site brother, feel free to get involved as much as you feel led. There are lots of opportunities to help in this Ministry give me a private message anytime!

Quote:
Hopefully we will find some of these here on sermon index.

AMEN! I hope you are edifyed and grow up in the Lord. God Bless you and your family.

2003/12/5 17:07Profile
evalynn

New York

Hello Tommy, my name is evie. Since I am only 16, I don't think I should be the one to give you that direction (LOL)you asked for in you "GREETINGS". But I can most definately pray for you!! I will pray for your family and that God gives you the direction you need. Feel free to write if there is anything else I can pray for. God Bless you and Stacie, and your two Children!
-evie ;-) :-D :-P

2003/12/5 20:25Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Hey Tommy!
Awesome to hear that you're getting back on track. It's a long road back, but it is well worth it. God's got your back the whole way there, and we're behind you too. (Though I think you'd rather have God than us...) ;-)
Can't wait to get to know you better. You're in our prayers. :-)

2003/12/5 22:45Profile
ZIONSLAVE

Orlando, Florida

Re:

Pleased to know you brothers and sisters. I think I have found a good place here. Revival fires are kindling here. Amen!!!!!!!!!!

2003/12/8 23:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy