Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
evalynn

New York

Hi everyone

Hello everyone. To tell the truth, I don't know if I'm doing this right or not. Um, I just recently signed on here, so try and bear with me. I am 16 and dying to know as much as I can about God. I want to be the daughter He will be proud of . I want to tell the world about Him and His love, the thing is, I'm not sure of how to go about it. Anyways, I just wanted to say Praise God, that we can have a way to talk to other Christians all over the place, it's a real encouragement. I think this is kind of getting long so, i'll cut it short. Feel free to write me about anything. If you need someone to pray for you...anything. I hope to speak with some of you very soon!-evalynn :-D

2003/12/5 13:35Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: Hi everyone

Lord, teach me to listen.
The times are noisy and my ears are weary with the thousand raucous sounds which continuously assault them.
Give me the spirit of the boy Samuel when he said to Thee, “Speak, for thy servant heareth.” Let me hear Thee speaking in my heart.
Let me get used to the sound of Thy voice, that its tones may be familiar when the sounds of earth die away and the only sound will be the music of Thy speaking voice.
Amen.

A. W. Tozer

2003/12/5 13:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
To tell the truth, I don't know if I'm doing this right or not. Um, I just recently signed on here, so try and bear with me.

Yes you are doing it right ;-) thanks for introducing yourself to the community. Its encouraging to see someone so young seeking God with their whole heart. I am 24 years old and I started and run this site with God's strength and vision. Please get invloved in the forums, listen to sermons and grow in the grace of God! :-D

Quote:
I am 16 and dying to know as much as I can about God.

Your amongst like-minded believers! :-)

Quote:
I hope to speak with some of you very soon!-evalynn

I hope to speak with you more in the forums also, if you have any questions on how to do things give me a private message. God Bless you evalynn!

2003/12/5 14:01Profile
jeremyhulsey

Hi Evalyn,

I'm glad you joined sermonindex. I hope that you enjoy all the great blessings that are contained in this site!

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2003/12/5 14:45Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Quote:
I am 16 and dying to know as much as I can about God. I want to be the daughter He will be proud of . I want to tell the world about Him and His love, the thing is, I'm not sure of how to go about it.

Praise God! How wonderful to hear about your hunger for God. Welcome to this site, you can find some sound teaching here to help feed that hunger. If you are interested in spiritual growth, may I suggest listening to some T.A. Sparks, perhaps the "Ye are come unto Zion" series.

Remember, walking with Jesus is not just knowing [i]about [/i] God but it is [i]knowing[/i] God! It is sweet communion with Jesus himself, being changed into His image each time we gaze upon His face, what a priviledge and a joy!

In Christ,

Ron

2003/12/5 15:10Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

IT'S EVIE!!!!!!!
Hey girl! I am so glad to see you signed up!! What an awesome blessing to have you here. I can't wait to hear about all the wonderful things God has shown you through these sermons, and we'll be able to talk about a lot of the posts in the forums. I encouage you to get involved, girl -- God's got such amazing plans for you!! I love you! ::hug!:: :-P

2003/12/5 22:42Profile
evalynn

New York

Re:

Yeah!!! I was hoping to hear from you! I can't wait to get started, my spirit is practically salivating (LOL)! I know i'm gonna learn a lot and that just totally syches me out!!! I'll talk to you soon!!!
God Bless-evie

2003/12/5 23:48Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy