SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Host Homes

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Host Homes

Jeffrey Olver, Miles Lewis, and myself are about to hit the road to start traveling from campus to campus preaching the gospel to students who desperately need to hear it. But we are looking for host homes here in the United States.
Though we have a van that we will be sleeping in, it would be a huge blessing to have a list of host homes

If you wouldn't mind hosting a few open air preachers for a couple of days, please email me at: [email protected] . If you have already let me know that you have an open home you don't need to re-send your information.

In your email, please be sure to list any local colleges near you and the state you live in. Thank you very much.

2006/1/1 18:59
CyberCarbon

Re: Host Homes

Good luck, when are you going to leave and where are you heading? A list of schools and dates would be helpful, is this a underground effort? I mean are you going into the devils layer or just to Christian Campuses?

2006/1/2 1:02Profile

Re:

Quote:
when are you going to leave and where are you heading?

I leave tommorow for Canada. From there going to Maryland and then to Missouri and then to Texas.

Once back in Texas, I will team up with Jeff and Miles and we will hit the road the beginning of Feb to campuses in Texas.

Quote:
A list of schools and dates would be helpful,

I am working now on getting a full itinerary made. For the next few months we will be in texas though before other states.

Quote:
is this a underground effort? I mean are you going into the devils layer or just to Christian Campuses?[

All secular campuses.

2006/1/3 13:40

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy