Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
pottershands

North Carolina, USA

Hello

Hi, Brothers and Sisters!

I just registered today, but my husband is a regular and our family has been greatly blessed by this ministry. I can't wait to check out some sermons on my own. I'm going to do so now!

In Christ,
Melissa

2006/1/1 16:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Hello

Quote:
I just registered today, but my husband is a regular and our family has been greatly blessed by this ministry. I can't wait to check out some sermons on my own. I'm going to do so now!

Praise God! Welcome Melissa. may you continue to be blessed by the Lord. I would definetly recommend the speakers: A.W. Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill, Art Katz, to start with.

If you haven't check out the Leonard Ravenhill video and the audio sermon by paris reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt

If you have any questions let me know.

2006/1/1 16:53Profile
pottershands

North Carolina, USA

Re:

Hi, Greg. You know me. I'm Chris Wright's wife. I'm looking for some mp3 downloads to burn for our church library that would minister to the congregation. Any reccommendations? (Basic subject matter such as how to pray, etc.) I'm going to get some Ravenhill, Katz, etc. in there. :-)

2006/1/1 17:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Ah! Yes I do know you.

I would suggest alot of the main category speakers to take a sample of each of them.

J. Glyn Owen is great.

2006/1/1 17:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy