SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : An advertisement Free SermonIndex

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you brothers and sisters for your comments and recommendations. I am excited that this ministry is becoming more and more into the Lord's hands and into His direction and will. I am resigning everything as best as I can over to Christ and for the cause of His gospel. May everything that happens on SermonIndex happen for the glory of God.

Your personal gifts are really what is going to help this ministry continue to run and expand.

2006/1/10 21:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Your personal gifts are really what is going to help this ministry continue to run and expand.

Some people have asked about this and right now the gifts to be given to this ministry [b]must[/b] be given personally to myself "GREG GORDON". I did have SermonIndex a business for a small duration to be able to run the google ads and accept cheques with the name sermonindex forawhile. The process to become non-profit is going to take awhile and I want to ensure it is Gods will. So right now I am depending fully on the gifts of people to this ministry. Thank you for all the encouragements. I will be getting the content into the "google ad" section once I get to bible school.

thanks for your support, prayer and patience dear saints.

2006/1/11 22:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am working on getting an "recent commented sermons" block so it will display the sermons that were recently commented on. Therefore if you are wanting to recommend sermons to others this is a great way to achieve that. I am open to other ideas on how to make this site more accessible and better for use. Without the ad space there is more space to add features like the aforementioned.

Please pray about supporting this ministry as the Lord leads you.

2006/1/28 19:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy