SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : An advertisement Free SermonIndex

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
May we keep him always before the Lord and may the Lord send revival once again into our midst.

Amen brother. I am praying for a sensitivity to God's Spirit that I have never known before. God keep sermonindex simple, effective, useful as a tool in your hands. We serve a "living God" brothers and sisters!

2006/1/3 22:42Profile

Re: An advertisement Free SermonIndex

Sorry guys, but I never see the advertissments, I am so engrossed with the forums that they don't exist.

LS

2006/1/3 23:13
ccchhhrrriiisss

I NEED TO CONTRIBUTE...!

Hi LoveSlave...

Quote:
Sorry guys, but I never see the advertissments, I am so engrossed with the forums that they don't exist.

I agree. The advertisements have never bothered me one bit. Their location on the website made them easy to ignore. And I understood that it was a source of revenue for Greg (sermonindex) to keep the site at the current quality.

But this desire to be advertisement has reaffirmed the truth that Greg really needs our help for this website to continue. I have been blessed by this website for years now -- and I haven't contributed much money to keep the ministry going.

While "walking with God" the other day, I felt the Lord remind me that I need to contribute funds. I am still a student finishing Graduate School, and I don't have much money all that often. However, every little bit helps! Remember the fish and loaves?

I have been enormously blessed through this ministry. The sermons, songs, fellowship, and even the forums have contributed greatly to my faith in Christ over the past years. And then I wondered, "[b]What would life be like [u]without[/u] SermonIndex[/b]?" What a terrible thought! But without support, Greg cannot keep up with the responsibility of this ministry.

I don't know Greg very well. But I know that Greg seldom mentions the financial needs for this website. He doesn't bombard us with requests for money. Hopefully, he will never have to. But for it to stay this way, he will need our help. The Lord has laid upon my heart that I need to contribute a certain amount of money each month. This payday, I am going to do my best to either meet or exceed that amount.

Perhaps there are others out there who feel the same way?

:-)

2006/1/3 23:52Profile
groh_frog

Re: I NEED TO CONTRIBUTE...!

Now that SI is ad-free and change is still fresh in the air, are you still accepting new sponsors?

Grace and Peace...

2006/1/4 21:08Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Now that SI is ad-free and change is still fresh in the air, are you still accepting new sponsors?

Yes if there are any ministries that want to be added as sponsors that would be great. I would utimately like to see just private donations of Gods people run the ministry but right now this is a great way to get support from larger organisations.. and its great to be able to promote good ministires. I would like to see the list also possible become sort of an "friends" of sermonindex or "recommended" ministry list.

2006/1/5 0:42Profile
groh_frog

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Quote:

Yes if there are any ministries that want to be added as sponsors that would be great. I would utimately like to see just private donations of Gods people run the ministry but right now this is a great way to get support from larger organisations.. and its great to be able to promote good ministires. I would like to see the list also possible become sort of an "friends" of sermonindex or "recommended" ministry list.

Just wanted to say that that's awesome. The more networking we have between us brothers and sisters, and respective ministries, the better!

2006/1/5 0:45Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Praise the Lord, brother! I love the step out in faith. May God richly bless you, Greg, and this website far beyond what you now see.

Blessings!
-Eli

2006/1/6 10:33Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

Quote:
I am happy to announce that SermonIndex is now offically advertising free. I believe God has led me to do this and not run SermonIndex with any business aspects to it. I thank God for his faithfulness and surely God will provide. Do pray brothers and sisters to uphold this ministry in support. Let everyman give as they are compelled and moved by the Holy Spirit.

I heard from a friend, just the other day, that God spoke to your heart about this. I was so blessed to hear it! I am continually blessed to see how the Holy Spirit is sensitizing you. God is doing such a blessed work in you! Keep your heart open and close to God. I will continue to pray for this ministry and see how God would lead me to support it. God bless brother.

2006/1/6 12:30Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

So as of right now there are no google ads on SermonIndex and I would love to hear ideas of what features to use in that space for the website.

"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supplies."
-Hudson Taylor

That is wonderful news Greg!
I have the sugestion of putting a list of recomended sermons that are not on the top 20 list.

2006/1/9 2:44Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:

hredii wrote:
That is wonderful news Greg!
I have the sugestion of putting a list of recomended sermons that are not on the top 20 list.

That's a good idea! Maybe top 10 videos and then top 10 audios!

2006/1/9 16:16Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy