SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : The Revival Hymn (VIDEO) released...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just added the wmv version which is quite small and loads nicely:

WMV version of "The Revival Hymn": *right click on the titles and choose "save target as"

2005/12/31 17:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

The .ram file should be uploaded in the next few days. Are there any other formats that anyone would prefer? I would love to hear comments on what people think about this recording.

2006/1/1 1:14Profile
mileslewis

North Syracuse, NY

Re:

This is great! I don't know if anyone has tried or if it will work, but do you think that this could be loaded onto a CD-R as a video and also have the regular audio clip as well, so you could either play it in a DVD player or a CD player? I think that would be great format to pass it out in. I'm gonna try it now...

Miles

2006/1/1 13:52Profile
groh_frog

Re:

I think this clip is great! There's something nice about not having the words written to distract you- to encourage you to just close your eyes and immerse in what's being said. But there's also a few parts that can be difficult to understand without knowing (or being able to read) what's being said. This clip is great for that. I think I'll continue to use both the audio alone, and the video clip versions. Thanks for the great work, anonymous brother!

Grace and Peace...

2006/1/1 14:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Great comments, I would love to hear more of what people think and those who have been able to watch the video. Also those who are able to duplicate DVD's and could mail some to brethren please email me or post your willingness here.

2006/1/1 20:56Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Nice work on this video. I am having one problem though; I'm having no success burning this video to DVD, the synchronization of the audio with the video text gets lost in the transcoding. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I suspect it is the software encoder I'm using, it may be having trouble with the low data rate of this video. I'm using NeroVision Express 3 to do the transcoding from mp4 to DVD.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/1/1 22:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am having an DVD quality recording sent to me from the "anonymous" brother. I want to get copies out but primarly to people that will be able to duplicate it for others first. I also burned the mp4 to DVD successfully but I am using an apple computer. But it should work, I also have the mp4 on my video ipod and that works very well.

2006/1/1 22:33Profile
repentcanada

Re:

The Revival Hymn came out on DVD for me, just going to have to check it thoroughly.

2006/1/1 22:37Profile
lamuskrat

Gonzales, La

Re: The Revival Hymn (VIDEO) released...

I live close to a very well known "world" evangelistic ministry (actually 2 of them). One of them I know has it's own video/tv/and production studio. I want to contact them and see if I/we were to supply the material if they would allow me or do it for us. Even if they just did the first distro or two...

Be praying about this!!!!!

2006/1/1 23:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I want to contact them and see if I/we were to supply the material if they would allow me or do it for us. Even if they just did the first distro or two...

Brother I am having an DVD QUALITY recording being sent to me which I will be able to get out to some brothers and sisters so that you can all make copies. If you have an DVD recorder and are willing to get DVD's out to some brothers and sisters on SI then email me or post a reply displaying your willingness.

2006/1/1 23:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy