SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : The Revival Hymn (VIDEO) released...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 The Revival Hymn (VIDEO) released...

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/therevivalhymnvideo.jpg[/img]

[b]The Revival Hymn (VIDEO) released...[/b]

I am very excited and thankful to God for the release of this video. It has been compiled by an anonymous brother from SermonIndex and I am so pleased to see this work spurred on by the Holy Spirit. May it continue to bear fruit and stir us to pray for revival in our lives and in our churches and communities.

Also the recording will be available on DVD to share with others for strictly personal use and giving away as gifts or sharing it. I am looking for a group of 10-20 people that have DVD burners and would be willing to distribute these mail them to people that are desiring a copy if you are able to do this then private message me and I will add your name and email to this post so people can contact and you and I can intially send you a DVD copy. If you are just looking to get a DVD for personal use then wait till I have some emails and names of people that can reproduce them up here first and ask them.

List of people that can send DVD copies of "the revival hymn" for free to people that desire them:

(note: I have not sent out the DVD's yet for these individuals to make copies yet. stay tuned on this thread to find out when its available).

Mike Androne - Email: [email protected]
Al Strickland - Email: [email protected]
Doug Koch - Email: [email protected]
Timothy Jones - Email: [email protected]
David Reynolds - Email: [email protected]
Jaime Romero - Email: [email protected]
Jeff Marshalek - Email: [email protected]
Tina Nicolo - Email: [email protected]
Marvin Geddings - Email: [email protected]
Bruce Manning - Email: [email protected]
Jeremy Ofori - Email: [email protected] (AFRICA)

If you are from another country then USA and UK and would like to recieve a copy of the DVD to distribute freely send me your address and email.

----

WMV version of "The Revival Hymn": *right click on the titles and choose "save target as"

MP4 version of "The Revival Hymn": *right click on the titles and choose "save target as" these files will not stream! (in most cases you will have to RENAME the extension to .mp4 from mpg to get the file to work!!)

the wmv is 50mbs (recommended for personal viewing).
the mp4 is 250mbs. (recommended for church presentations displaying larger).

"the question isn't were you challanged the question is were you changed?"

2005/12/30 22:59Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re: The Revival Hymn (VIDEO) released...

Indeed wonderful. A work of God no doubt, all glory be unto God. I DO have a DVD burner and woulden't mind sending a copy to brothers. My only vice is DVD's. Once the job gets going though, I will be in contact. Again though, Praise God for this wonderful work he has wrought by a brother who has chosen rather to glory in Christ, and not in the flesh.

2005/12/30 23:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Praise God brother do email or private message me when you are able to send out DVD's to other people and I will add you to the list. I am excited to be able to get out DVD quality of this recording out to people.

2005/12/31 9:33Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: The Revival Hymn (VIDEO) released...

Quote:
HIGH version of "The Revival Hymn": *right click on the titles and choose "save target as" these files will not stream! (in most cases you will have to RENAME the extension to .mp4 from mpg to get the file to work!!)

Noticed that this will open in a Quick Time player here on my system and that you would need to save the file as Greg stated by adding the .mp4 extension to the file name in the "File Name:" box.

Just below that you will need to change "The Save as type:" setting from "Movie Clip" to "All Files", that may only be so that you can see them listed but thought it worth mentioning...

Now the question would be how to link these together into one continuous ... "Piece". Realize Greg mentioned he would be working on this, but in the mean time wondering if there is some techy advice out there for the end users to stitch these together after they have been downloaded in the mean time ...

Now to go watch... :-D

2005/12/31 10:17Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Yes I think to get this together in one file will be a good thing to do even though the size will be pretty big.

2005/12/31 10:25Profile
earnestlycontend

Flinstone, GA

Re:

Great addition!

Whoever the brother or sister is that put it together - thank you.

Quick edit though:

In the second section of the high quality download, there is a typo of the word "corruption."

Is it too late to do some small editing?

Kendal

2005/12/31 12:21Profile
fool4given

Grants Pass, OR

Re:

Quote:

crsschk wrote:
Now the question would be how to link these together into one continuous ... "Piece". Realize Greg mentioned he would be working on this, but in the mean time wondering if there is some techy advice out there for the end users to stitch these together after they have been downloaded in the mean time ...

If you run it through iTunes you can create a playlist that will play them consecutively.

2005/12/31 14:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am working on getting an version that is FULL with all the clips in one file. Thank you for your patience brothers and sisters. I am going to try and get his one file is as many formats as possible.

2005/12/31 15:23Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
If you run it through iTunes you can create a playlist that will play them consecutively.

Excellent, will have to give that a look

On to the more meaty issue..

This is phenomenal! Praise God, have only watched the first 4 parts and had tears, what an incredible job he did with this... the possibilities of reach...

2005/12/31 16:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have taken down the 7 parts and have it all in one part. I will be getting other formats up soon such as, wmv, ram, etc..

2005/12/31 16:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy