SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : TRIP: Calvary Chapel Bible School (update)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Which church will you be at in Independence? I spoke with Jesse late December. He is bold and available to preach the word at campuses; I pray the Lord will use me this way in 2006. Email me and I'll give you my cell when you guys are in town. Do you want to stay in KC as well as Arizona/Texas?

Brother Tony, I will email you right now to get your cellphone number. We would love to get together with you and possible even connect at the church that Jesse is preaching at. I think it would be great to talk with Jesse about your burden for the same ministry. I will be driving with Jesse and his friend to Texas. And then dropping them off there and going myself across arizona to california and hence the need to have a place to stop at, its a 2 day driving journey.

2006/1/2 19:17Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Things are going great in preperation for Bible School, continue to pray that last minute details work out like my student visa!

2006/1/4 8:10Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

Praying [smile]. I was blessed to get to go to a Missions Conference this week at the Bible College and just walked around the campus in excitement and anticipation for this door that God has opened up to you. I know that God has great things in store for you. May God continue to go before you and be with you. God bless brother.

2006/1/6 16:21Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: TRIP: Calvary Chapel Bible School (update)

Wow! Your road trip will be coming up in just a few days! I've been praying and will continue to. I'm still very excited for this wonderful opportunity you and Jesse have!

I've been praying for your student visa as well. Any update on that? [laughs] Hope asking didn't raise your stress level. God indeed has this situation under control.

Did you ever make up that prayer sheet you mentioned at the beginning? Just curious.

The Lord's blessings upon you! [smile]

2006/1/9 18:26Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Did you ever make up that prayer sheet you mentioned at the beginning? Just curious.

http://www.sermonindex.net/pray_greg.pdf

Things are going well and I will be leaving tommorow morning with Jesse on my road trip to bible school. prayer would be great for the trip. I think all the loose ends have been taken care of, I am looking forward to this time to continue my education and relationship with God.

2006/1/11 17:07Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

Thanks so much Greg. The Lord reminded me that you two would be setting off on your trip tomorrow, so I've been praying for you guys everyday this week.

I'm so glad things are going well. I know we all will look forward to reading a report either during or after your trip. God bless! I have no doubt He's going to do mighty things during your trip. God is so good! [big smile]

2006/1/11 18:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy