SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : TRIP: Calvary Chapel Bible School (update)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 TRIP: Calvary Chapel Bible School (update)

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/dove777.jpg[/img]

[b]Calvary Chapel Bible College[/b]
http://calvarychapelbiblecollege.com/wb/

I haven't updated that much on my status with bible school. For people that don't know I went to school last feb. semester of 2005. And I stayed in california doing some ministry and fellowshipping. I have come back to canada for the last 4 monhts and have been working on 3 correspondence courses: Through the bible, Church History, and Colossians.

I was praying and planning to go back to school mid 2006 but the Lord definetly changed those plans and confirmed to me that I should apply for the feb1st semester of 2006. Right now I am waiting back to get my student visa from the school. I am excited to see what God is going to do and I am really desiring to get into His word more and into fellowship with other saints.

The problem right now is time, I am hoping they can get back all the visa information before I have to leave on a ministry road trip with Jesse Morrell (this will be posted in another thread).

Please do be in prayer for me during this period of transition and planning to go back to california. There are needs also and I am making them known so people can pray and help if you feel led. Here are some specific needs:

Specific Needs for the Bible School.

-Prayer for border crossing that it will have no complications.
-Need of more funding for the second semseter of bible school, I will be living on campus for both semesters (I will be attending the first semester and praying about attending the second depending on resources).
-I will not be able to work while in California (because of the M1 student visa) so dependancy on donations and also sponsors on sermonindex will be much more important and vital. If you feel led to sponsor me for bible school specifically please let me know ([email protected]).

---
I am going to work on a prayer sheet so people can download and keep me in prayer. email if you are interesting in getting this prayer sheet.

I will keep everyone updated please feel free to ask any questions there are many things I am leaving out. thanks for your interest!

2005/12/30 12:25Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Calvary Chapel Bible School (update)

So right now the dates of my departure from canada will be:

[b]January 12th[/b] - to go on the ministry roadtrip with Jesse Morrel. (more about this in another thread).

And I should be arriving in California around [b]January 26th[/b] aprox. And I have to be on campus [b]Febuary 1st[/b].

2005/12/30 12:32Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Calvary Chapel Bible School (update)

Ah, this is great Greg! How wonderful to finally receive confirmation from the Lord!

I will have to apologize for laughing when you were explaining all the details about the timing of receiving your M1 student visa. It just reminds me of when we were worried about so many things like you not having your visa when we were heading for Ukraine, us crossing the Canadian and American border during vacation, [laughs] and us not missing our flight in Rochester... and I think the last one was you being able to get your cute, purple Scion over into Canada. Did God not work that all out? Then I know He will continue to be faithful. Consider it already done and taken care of, from your M1 to finacial provision. I admire your faith, to step out. This is very exciting, what the Lord has for you. Keep your eyes on the prize.

Oh, and have a very blessed New Year. God has a plan. May we all submit ourselves to be a part of it. God bless your trip with Jesse! And, I guess I'll see ya around.

2005/12/30 14:08Profile
tacklebox

Roanoke Rapids, NC

Re:

May we all continue to pray for you...that God will provide and draw you closer...

-Chris

2005/12/30 21:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for the comments. I am looking forward to the trip and the time to really seek the Lord with all my heart. Though there are always distractions and problems, I know the Lord is going to allow me to seek Him and experience Him more then ever in my life before. One brother with me was speaking about the baptism of the Holy Spriit and the need for a fuller surrender to God. I am in that same place of wanting to let go more to the possibilities of grace in my life. I appreciate the prayers and support.

If anyone has any direct questions about the trip and school let me know.

2005/12/31 10:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

One direct need also that I have is for a place to stop at between texas and california, preferably in Arizona or in New Mexico. post a reply or private message me if you have a place I could stay at.

2005/12/31 13:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
One direct need also that I have is for a place to stop at between texas and california, preferably in Arizona or in New Mexico. post a reply or private message me if you have a place I could stay at.

If there is anyone between texas and california that can offer an home for me to stay in overnight that would be great.

2006/1/1 22:36Profile
kingdomworx

Overland Park, KS, USA

Re: Roadtrip

Gregg,

Have you found somewhere to stay yet?

We live in Kansas City, probably a bit too far away from where you want to stay but you would be welcome here. Else if you have no offers, let me know where you want to stop one night we can book a nights motel/hotel for you through hotels.com, okay...
Love in Christ Jesus brother

Tony Maden

2006/1/1 23:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Have you found somewhere to stay yet?

Not yet brother.

Kansas city! me and Jesse Morrel will be there particularly at a church in independence to preach. I will try and get the exact address of the church for you in case you can stop by. Here is the thread about the preaching tour:

TRIP: Open Air Outreach Ministry (update)
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=8865&forum=16&11

2006/1/2 12:28Profile
kingdomworx

Overland Park, KS, USA

Re:

Which church will you be at in Independence? I spoke with Jesse late December. He is bold and available to preach the word at campuses; I pray the Lord will use me this way in 2006. Email me and I'll give you my cell when you guys are in town. Do you want to stay in KC as well as Arizona/Texas?

Tony

2006/1/2 19:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy