Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Trip to Las Vegas

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Forevidence

Riverside

Trip to Las Vegas

We have been planning a Vegas trip for this weekend of New Year's.

We are headed up there with about 14 people. 7 guys and 7 girls. Everything seems to be going smoothly and God is moving mightily in our meetings for prayer and bible study.Everything seems to be provided for in the realm of finances as well as shelter. So no need for that but...

We are going down there to open air and street witness and hand out a myriad of tracts.

I know that the time will be intense so I am asking for prayer from the leadership of this ministry and also the rest of the people on the site.

Please pray for us!!

2005/12/28 14:19Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Trip to Las Vegas

Will do brother. May the Lord fill your words with His thoughts.

2005/12/28 15:44Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I know that the time will be intense so I am asking for prayer from the leadership of this ministry and also the rest of the people on the site.

Brother I will definetly be in prayer for your team, reply to this thread before new years again so people can be reminded to pray! I know you will see fruit and opposition. Bless God for both.

2005/12/28 17:04Profile
LasVegas

Las Vegas

Re: Trip to Las Vegas

We have a large group that lives in Las Vegas that will be out on the Strip. What time do you plan on being there and where will you be going? It would be a blessing from the Lord if we could would together seeking and saving the lost.

Doug Koch

2005/12/28 17:06Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

Quote:
What time do you plan on being there and where will you be going?

Well we will be in front of the Bellagio alot of time there.

We will be staying with some brothers in a discipleship house and that will be our base of operations.

We will be their from Friday night until monday morning.

Greg thanks for the encouragement and prayer. I will repost again before we go so many are reminded to pray.

God bless!!

2005/12/28 17:16Profile
LasVegas

Las Vegas

Re:

By chance will you be staying with John Laporte from Calvary Downtown Outreach?

What our group is doing is hosting a Mini-EBC through the Great News Network.

2005/12/28 17:20Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

YEAH!!!!

We actually are staying wtih John Laport!

Yeah I heard about your guys' outreach.

Give me more info on it.

2005/12/28 17:24Profile
LasVegas

Las Vegas

Re:

I just heard about you guys coming out to Las Vegas. How awesome is our God!

We'll be meeting at Shadow Hills Baptist Church at 1 p.m. for an hour of prayer. Next we'll break into teams and drive down to the Strip. I've posted that the time on the Strip will be from 2:30 until 7:00 and then heading out for dinner. But if we get enough people I'm sure we could stay down there longer. I know that Greg Stephens from Calvary Chapel Spring Valley will be heading down at 7 p.m. with several junior and high school students. I also know that my roommate from the Evangelism Bootcamp 6 will be in front of the Bellagio with other Street Preachers.

At this time I'm looking for more Open Air Preachers to team with those doing the one-2-ones and tract passing. What was your plan for New Years Eve? Also will you be out the Friday night with John on Fremont Street?

2005/12/28 17:30Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

Quote:
At this time I'm looking for more Open Air Preachers to team with those doing the one-2-ones and tract passing. What was your plan for New Years Eve? Also will you be out the Friday night with John on Fremont Street?

Yeah we don't really have much plans on the New Year's eve. We were just going to be led by the Spirit. Maybe we will just tag along with you guys.

Probably about 4 of us would be willing to open air preach and are ready for it. but God might compel others just let me know what you want us to do. We are willing to serve alongside

I dont know if we will make it out early enough to vegas to to go witness with John and the brothers. But if we do... then we will go out.

One thing was that in the morning we were going to go with John Laport to feed homeless people with Downtown Calvary Las Vegas. I think that is earlier in the morning. I would love to get together and just pray with you guys at the church. Please give me contact info...

2005/12/28 17:39Profile
LasVegas

Las Vegas

Re:

Give me a call on my cell phone

I would be such a blessing if your team would join us. I live a few miles from the house John Laporte resides in. If you finish in time in the morning, my wife and I could come by the house and then lead you to Shadow Hills Baptist Church. Let me know what you think the Lord is leading you to. Some of the guys that will be out on Friday night will be joining us on Saturday at the Mini-EBC.

2005/12/28 18:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy