SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Lets help support Greg!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Lets help support Greg!

Is anyone else enjoying this site as much as I am?
Do you wonder how much effort goes into putting something like this site together? Should we not only pray over Greg (the man behind this masterpiece, also known as aka: wrtbooks) but maybe even give him a hand in the financial realm? Since he is a kind an humble man, let me take the initative to ask for your support. If you scroll down the forum you will see a post for "Becoming a partner for this ministry".
I really believe in what is being freely given here, namely, sound preaching that the world needs to hear. May I ask that as you pray for this ministry that you would seek the Lord in giving to His work, that is being accomplished so wonderfully through his servant here. Thanks

Mike Balog (aka: crsschk)

2003/6/25 19:06Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Lets help support Greg!

2003/6/25 19:22Profile
lwpray

Sweden

I do indeed agree!
The riches oh Heavenly value and the scope of Divine intent which are concentrated in this web site are indeed immense. We cannot grasp what God has gathered together in these men’s preaching and displayed it here right under our noses and made it ready for our ears and hearts.
Please, open you hearts and wallets.
Go before God in prayer to allow him to reveal Christ to you and in you!
Lars W.

2003/6/26 7:49Profile
TaKa

Louisiana

Greg has been a great blessing to me as well. I will continue to pray for this ministry and try to help out in any way I can. I would very much like to become a financial partner in the future. Please pray that God would bless me so that I will be able to help bear the financial burden of this ministry that has so richly blessed our lives.

2003/6/26 7:59Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

There's so many of us on here that even if we all just gave a little bit then Greg would have abundant resources to keep the site going.

I believe this site is well worthy of support. I think it's probably one of the best sites on the net.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2003/9/4 0:55Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Here's what others are saying

These are worth reading again.....

2003/10/6 10:03Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy