Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Best 3 Sermons / Downloads

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Best 3 Sermons / Downloads

Tell us what the best 3 sermons / downloads available on this site are?

My picks:

1) Revival Hymn
2) Ray Comfort - Hell's Best Kept Secret
3) Leonard Ravenhill - Video Interview

2005/12/25 23:54Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re: Best 3 Sermons / Downloads

Here's three of my favorites:
1. "Praying Through" by B.H. "Burt" Clendennen - This is something that is rarely preached on and many have never heard a sermon on what was referred to as "praying through."

2. "A Call to Anguish" by David Wilkerson - One of the most powerful and convicting sermons by Pastor David. If we're ever to have the heart of Jesus, we must share His anguish.

3. "Run For Your Life" by Carter Conlon - Preached right after 9/11, a prophetic word to the western world who profess to follow Christ.

2005/12/26 20:57Profile
PaulBenson

Kalispell Montana USA

Re:

1. The Way of the Cross - Zac Poonen
This mans preaching is well balanced and very edifying.
2. The Judgment Seat of Christ - Leonard Ravenhill
Every person alive needs to hear this man plead for all to live their lives with eternity in mind.
3. Ten Shekels and a Shirt - Paris Reidhead
A timeless message on true religon.

2005/12/26 21:34Profile
saltlicker20

Grand Saline, TX

1) A Call to Anguish - David Wilkerson: No sermon has affected my life more than this one to date...truly a message that changed my prayer life drastically in a plea for a broken heart.

2) Ten Shekels and a Shirt - Paris Reidhead: The first message to ever floor me to my knees in repentance and to clarify what being a disciple of Christ Jesus is all about.

3) Revival Hymn - Amazing...anytime you combine men of God preaching from the depths of their hearts in the peaks of their messages..just wow. Game Over.

Even though these are obvious top downloads and I would look much more sophisticated by placing a sermon on here that is relatively good that no one knows of..I can't. These are amazing and have shaken my soul.

God Bless,

DO
I Pet 4:2

2005/12/26 22:54Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Quote:
Even though these are obvious top downloads and I would look much more sophisticated by placing a sermon on here that is relatively good that no one knows of..I can't. These are amazing and have shaken my soul.

:-) That's pretty good, think a great deal of us would prefer sophistication of the heart... And those you mentioned have plenty of that.

2005/12/26 23:17Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

1. The Judgment Seat of Christ - Leonard Ravenhill

2. A Call to Anguish - David Wilkerson

I cannot choose third one, probably one of the so many powerful sermons by Keith Daniel or Duncan Campbell

2005/12/27 3:29Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy