SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex.net Mission Statement

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 SermonIndex.net Mission Statement

"The mission of SermonIndex is the preservation and propogation of classical vintage preaching and the promotion of genuine biblical revival to this generation."

1. preservation - One major facet of the ministry of SermonIndex is to preserve old preaching that is apostolic and true. To have it in its near original form so that it is staying from decay and being lost to the world.

2. propogation - Another facet is the propogating of these preserved materials into places before destitute of these truths and old recordings. Therefore SermonIndex is bringing the truth of the apostolic gospel into places and ears of those that have never heard it or heard false copies of the genuine.

3. promotion - Lastly the ministry of SermonIndex is trying to create excitement and a more enlarged awareness of revival and need to get back to the apostolic original. This is not a new truth and therefore it is being promoted and advanced in the church and individual lifes.

--

So we can see that the SermonIndex Ministry....

PRESERVES - "to defend against corruption"

PROPOGATES - "establishing in places before destitude"

PROMOTES - "to forward, to advance, to contribute to growth."

....Revival and Apostolic Christianity.

2005/12/22 11:46Profile
saltlicker20

Grand Saline, TX

Re: SermonIndex.net Mission Statement

SI.....

Man what a tool.

I am a young youth minister in East Texas whose life has been changed drastically by the ministry of this website. Working as a counselor this Summer with 40 of the most godly men and women I've ever met, one of them introduced me to the message "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" - I haven't looked back since.

Thank you for your ministry...for introducing me to men of God like Ravenhill, Reidhead, Wilkerson, etc. ...The ministry God has blessed me with is heavily influenced by messages I have heard here as is my life. Some of my kids are simply in love with the fire of these messages that I hand out to them on CD - a rarity among youth....they have role models in this world of "WWJD Christianity" that are authentic.....beautiful.

This mission statement is a blessing for the ages. God bless you and may God's hand be over this ministry and your mission...I can't express how much you mean to me.

In His,

DO
I Pet 4:2

2005/12/22 13:16Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Mike Balog crafted this and I thought I would share:

Classic Christian thought. Audio messages from men of God; A.W. Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill and T. Austin Sparks. Unknown to little known contemporaries; Zac Poonen, Art Katz, and Keith Daniel. Thousands of articles spanning a wealth of Christian thinking, the worlds greatest forum to challenge the Christian mind to think and think deeply. Training disciples thoroughly and praying fervently for Revival that is bereft of mans meddling but as answer to the cries of Gods children ~ www.sermonindex.net

2005/12/26 16:41Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy