Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Redeemer is Returning to Zion

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jason

Tallahassee, FL, USA

The Redeemer is Returning to Zion

I highly recommend that everyone listen to "The Redeemer is Returning to Zion." It is one of Wilkerson's greatest sermons ever, in my opinion.

2003/6/23 16:17Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: The Redeemer is Returning to Zion

A statement to be pondered and thoroughly prayed about:
God is more interested in winning all of me, than me winning all of the world.
D. Wilkerson
The Redeemer is Returning to Zion

2003/6/24 13:12Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

[url=http://www.therevivalweneed.com/xoops/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1628]Listen to "The redeemer is returning to zion" by david wilkerson here[/url]

Yes I think there is much that is needed to be pondered and thought about in regards to this message from the man of God.

2003/6/24 14:28Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: The Redeemer is Returning to Zion

I could not but follow Jason's advise and listened to Wilkerson this afternoon, Swedish time. I have read and listened to this message several times before.
This time I brought forth a copy to read and listened to David's intensity and forcefulness while having the text before my eyes. The impression was immense. This type of digging in into a word from the Lord is highly recommended.
Go to Wilkerson's web site to find yourself a copy. If you find it difficult, write me a note on the private message board at this site and I will arrange to send you a copy via e-mail.
Lars W.

2003/6/24 14:50Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This time I brought forth a copy to read and listened to David's intensity and forcefulness while having the text before my eyes. The impression was immense. This type of digging in into a word from the Lord is highly recommended.

I think this is an awesome idea brother. If there is a written version of the sermon it would be an great idea to read along with the transcript as the man of God preaches. I believe we should be soaking ourselves in prayer and even using this technique to really allow the Holy Spirit of God to impress some of these great truths to our hearts.

I am going to try this tonight with this message and I will add a link to the text where the sermon download is.

You will get as much of God as your desire. seek him with all your strength, mind, soul, everything you are... he deserves nothing less.

2003/7/2 20:50Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy