SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Intro to me and did you know?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brentw

Ohio

Intro to me and did you know?

Hello everyone!
I love this website. I've been reading it for a while.
Did anyone know L.Ravenhill was working on "Revival tarries II" ??? I hope his family will release what he had done. I'm sure it would be awesome even though it wasnt finished.
I have 10 of "Paul" Ravenhill sermons on audio and would be happy to send them for free accept for shipping cost. They are deep and powerful. If anyone doesnt know, Paul is L.Ravenhill son who is in S.America as a missionary.

2005/12/14 13:17Profile

Re: Intro to me and did you know?

I just read Ravinhill's first book. But before I read it, i heard of [url=http://www.consumingfire.com/purchasebook.htm]Why Revival Still Tarries[/url] by chad taylor.

Greg, I think, said that Chad asked for permission to finish Ravinhill's 2nd addition.

Edit:: Woops, I forgot to say Hi! Welcome. Listen to the [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903]Revival Hymn[/url] and anything by David Wilkerson!

They are wonderfully powerful.

2005/12/14 13:27
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Intro to me and did you know?

Hi brent...!

Quote:
Did anyone know L.Ravenhill was working on "Revival tarries II" ??? I hope his family will release what he had done. I'm sure it would be awesome even though it wasnt finished.

I met with Leonard Ravenhill in his home as a teen (just a short time before he died). He told me that he was working on [i]Why Revival [u]Still[/u] Tarries[/i], which he said was going to be "dedicated to the many people that read the first book but did nothing."

I have often wondered how far along he was in writing this book. It is greatly needed in today's Church! As far as the other book by Chad Taylor -- it is not the same book that Brother Ravenhill spoke of.

:-)

By the way, welcome to the forums! Have you downloaded many sermons yet? I enjoy the Ravenhill messages, as well as the Wilkerson messages, and the following message by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

Be encouraged (and challenged) in the Lord!

2005/12/14 13:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy