SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Art Katz speaking in Denton TX Tonight (Dec. 11, 2005)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deutsixv23

Plano, TX

Art Katz speaking in Denton TX Tonight (Dec. 11, 2005)

Art is speaking at a service that starts 7:00 pm
(Dec 11, 2005)

For directions, go to Google map search enter zip code: 76201

Then enter address
1919 North Elm Street
Denton TX 76201

Welspring Sanctuary

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness....

I wouldn't miss this for anything. Thank you Lord!

2005/12/11 15:27Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Art Katz speaking in Denton TX Tonight (Dec. 11, 2005)

awesome, is there a way to get the sermon on tape or cd, to place it online so we may hear it too! [smile]

be ye filled with The Holy Spirit!

2005/12/11 16:17Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am working with Ben Isreal and should be getting and update of alot of mr. katz's messages recent messages soon on SermonIndex.

2005/12/11 16:23Profile

Re:

I'll be there! Praise God!

2005/12/11 17:50
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Katz in Texas

Excellent! Would be great to hear your thoughts afterwords you guy's... 8-)

2005/12/11 18:11Profile
deutsixv23

Plano, TX

Re:

First, it was great worshipping with Messianic Jews. The hymns we sung were God-centered rather than man-focussed. The song were Scripture-based and I was really blessed. Art's ministry was great. It was the first time I saw him in person.

He told us Isaiah was a "sent one, with a sent message." It would seem that Isaiah's close relationship with King Uzziah, was an impediment and it was only after the king's death that God could get his full attention.

Something new for someone like me was that there are still some dire prophecies about Israel that need to be fulfilled. I'm pro-Israel, so I wish only the best for the land and its people. However, God chose Art a Jew to preach this message. I'm totally ignorant about what awaits Israel. The next day, an Iranian ruler spoke some venemous stuff about Israel and it hit home that Israel has serious enemies. If Islam wins the political heart of the west it could become politically incorrect to be pro-Israel and who knows where that all leads to.

I ordered a whole stack of Art's tapes, CD's and DVD's. I hope to get better informed, but ultimately it was not about Israel it was about God, the Son and the Holy Ghost. I came away totally uplifted and blessed.

2005/12/15 20:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy