SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Why Revival Tarries (book reading - 20 sessions)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Why Revival Tarries (book reading - 20 sessions)

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/cangod.gif[/img]

Due to this forum thread: why revival tarries, The Lord has also layed it on my heart to start an online discussion about the book "why revival tarries" and to faciliate questions as everyone reads through the book. If you don't have this book I recommend you get it. You can buy it onine here below:

[b]Why Revival Tarries[/b]
from amazon.com
from Christianbook.com

There will be [b]20[/b] sessions in the discussion of this book which corallates with each chapter of the book. Myself as the moderator will post aprox every 2-3 days another chapter of the book with questions and at that time people can respond to that post and have discussions with believers all across the world over this very important subject of revival in our days.

20 SESSIONS OF WHY REVIVAL TARRIES:

Session 1 - With All they getting, Get Unction..
Session 2 - Prayer Grasps Eternity..
Session 3 - A Call for Unction in the Pulpit - Action in the Pew
Session 4 - Where Are the Elijah's of God?
Session 5 - Revival in a Bone Yard
=======

If you are interested in joining this discussion of the book please reply to this thread and let everyone know your wanting to be involved. If you don't have the book I would recommend you order it now. The discussion of the first chapter will begin soon. If anyone has any questions let me know.

2005/12/5 21:40Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Why Revival Tarries (book reading - 20 sessions) JOIN IN NOW!

Obviously I am going to participate. If you want to participate in this 20 session reading of the book post a reply so we know all who are interested and that will be reading it together.

2005/12/5 22:18Profile
InigoMontoya

Michigan

Most deffinately :) One of the most amazing books I've ever been blessed to be able to read.

2005/12/5 22:22Profile

Do we need the latest book that has the study questions in it or will an older copy work?
Thanks!

2005/12/5 22:36
Corneliu

I will read it, but I don't like to write that much.( I strugle with my spelling.)

I do think reading and studiing (even bible study) together is very good for every comunity even a "online" comunity. May God bless every one thru this!!

2005/12/5 23:07Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Do we need the latest book that has the study questions in it or will an older copy work?

excellent question. No, you will not need the newer book. I will be posting the questions found in the back of the book and you can read any version of "Why Revival Tarries" to follow along.

Even people that do not read the book can still participate in the discussions but I think it would be more suitable if people do pick up this book. Hopefully some will be reading this book for the first time!

2005/12/5 23:18Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hi Corneliu

Quote:
I will read it, but I don't like to write that much.(I strugle with my spelling.)

Here is a great help in this regard;
http://www.iespell.com/

Once it's installed it is really simple to use, once you finish writing you can just right click and the option comes up in your window for "Check Spelling". It has been just a tremendous help.

Will join in this here as well. Looking forward to what comes about from everyone.

2005/12/6 0:03Profile
Sir_Edward

Michigan

I am in. I have the new copy so I am ready to go -- in fact I already read it once so this will be great to read it again and get some feedback.

Blessings.

2005/12/6 9:44Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

tremendous brother, I am glad to see all of this response. Hopefully more people will join in.

2005/12/6 12:45Profile
roadsign

join

Put me on the list
Diane

2005/12/6 12:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy