SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Site title change..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Site title change..

This does not mean I am changing the title of the site ie: SermonIndex

but rather the meta tag information that search engines grab and the title that shows on your browers title space above the website url.

I have changed it to:
[b]Revival Sermons at SermonIndex.net - audio mp3 sermon archive[/b]

SermonIndex.net - audio mp3 sermons

--

When you do a search for "revival" on google I would like to have sermonindex show up on the top 10 list if not the few top spots God willing.

I am going to leave the title like this for a few weeks or month and see the response if it helps the traffic and exposure to the site.

2005/12/4 20:47Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Site title change..

Now that my heart dropped back down from the throat... :-o Had me there for a moment...

2005/12/4 21:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Sorry brother I should have talked to a few people first before pulling the switch! what do you think? is it really bad?

Revival is the emphasis of SermonIndex and I think to draw people with that bent would be beneficial?

2005/12/4 21:51Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Oh no, no, no... not that at all. Just the header of the post threw me...

Quote:
This does not mean I am changing the title of the site ie: SermonIndex

Whew... then I started breathing again :-)

Edit: I think it's a great idea by the way!

2005/12/4 21:59Profile
dohzman

Public Letter to Bro. Greg

Dear Bro. :-)
I'm going to address you publically because I believe what I have to write here will encourage you as you attempt to reach more people with these sermons and the website and ministry the Lord gave in your care. As I sat one day meditating on this site and praying for it and its effects and sermons which would be downloaded and thier effects, I had a vision? dream?---I don't know what it was, but this is what I saw >> I saw an out stretched arm from heaven. The appearence of the whole vision was that of a very soft gold, and the Lord spoke to me but not with an audible voice, more of an imparted understanding into the mind and purposes of God and His very heart upon this ministry, and I understood that the blessing of God in His holiness would be upon this ministry and the sermons that are being carried to the world.
We are in a great famine of the anointed Word of God being preached and taught and these sermons and the mens lives who brought them are standing testomonies to God and His keeping grace and anointing on thier ministries,messages, and lives. God will not allow His sheep to go hungry for lack of a godly man in the pulpit, but will make a way in the times of wilderness and these messages and a part of His on going provision.

The whole of it happened and I was then present again in my livingroom where I was reading and praying. Now I know that you have faced and will face difficulties in the days ahead. But consider this : Jesus is very active in this ministry and is a very present help in the time of need. He will give you wisdom and knowledge, the insight you need and strengthen you to do all that He's put into your heart to do. Don't be discouraged but take a fresh grip on Jesus and know that He's a very present help for you :-) . Approach His throne to obtain Grace and Mercy in a time of need, and no need is to large or to small. I also will continue to keep you and this site in prayer, as I know there are many who do already. And we all will continue to pray that the site will increase as the Lord helps you to direct its course. God Bless. Bro. Daryl

2005/12/4 22:07Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Public Letter to Bro. Greg

Brother,

Praise God, thank you for sharing this, may the "revival sermons" slogan reach many people and may God truly use this site to reach many and send an world-wide revival for the sake of the name of Jesus.

2005/12/4 23:16Profile
PassingThru

Quote:
When you do a search for "revival" on google I would like to have sermonindex show up on the top 10 list if not the few top spots God willing.

The main factor in Google ranking is the quality of incoming links to your website. Obtaining links from websites that already rank strongly on the word "revival" for example, will push the website up in that ranking.

A Google search on "revival site:sermonindex.net" returns your webpage for the Revival CD, which probably has the most incoming links, together with the best distribution of the word "Revival"

The search "link:www.sermonindex.net" will tell you which websites are currently "uplifting" Sermonindex in the rankings.

Another interesting analysis is to check the referrer URLs that are from Google to see which search phrases people are currently using to find Sermonindex. I suspect a word such as "revival" wouldn't be a typical search phrase used by a seeker or new Christians. I think reaching these would be even more important than feeding those of us who already know what we are looking for :-D

Please excuse me if I'm stating what you already know.

PassingThru

2005/12/5 0:32Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Public Letter to Bro. Greg

Dear Daryl

Quote:
God will not allow His sheep to go hungry for lack of a godly man in the pulpit, but will make a way in the times of wilderness and these messages and a part of His on going provision.

All this just warms the heart incredibaly.

2005/12/5 9:05Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Quote:
Praise God, thank you for sharing this, may the "revival sermons" slogan reach many people and may God truly use this site to reach many and send an world-wide revival for the sake of the name of Jesus.

Amen!

2005/12/5 11:02Profile

I saw the change but didn't think much of it.

But, then i read this thread, and thought about it and was like 'PERFECT FIT'!

Praise God!

2005/12/5 12:17

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy