SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 15,000 Members!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 15,000 Members!

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/members1500.gif[/img]

[b]15,000 Members![/b]

How awesome it is that God has raised up so many people in the body of Christ across the world to be a part of this ministry. So that people know to be a member is totally [b]free[/b] and is just a way to get more involved with this website through discussions, networking, and comments. All the feedback that all of you brothers and sisters have given has been invaluable to date! The Lord is building a testimony on this website and I praise Him for it.

There is so much vision and things the Lord is putting on my heart to accomplish through this ministry. I do ask that you pray if you are a current member of this ministry to get behind it financially, help support. This is totally upon the burden of God and I do ask so that people know the need.

I am looking to establish and "praying for revival" section on the website that will be an prayer intiative to get people praying in groups all across the world and equip them with materials and the know how to run these prayer meetings. I am excited at what God is doing and may God be glorified in every change and addition to this ministry.

2005/12/2 12:32Profile
Corneliu

Re: 15,000 Members!

I am very glad that so many people are being blessed by this ministry. Personaly, I think the srmons are the greatest focal point. And since you are talking about vision, may I recomend something:

A page or a separate board for recomending sermons that blessed somebody (us). There is so much whealth of sermons, and very litle space is alocated to keep promoting them .

Top dowloads are good only for new commers. After you listen to all 20, there is only one sermon a month recomended. If a sermon is recomended an the main board most people will not see it. It can be of the page in couple of hours, pushed out by some lone statements or conversations between couple of people while we say that sermons are the main asset of this site.

Please pray about it!

If I'm out of line please forgive me. I just want the conversations to be a litle more about this site's resources, and how it impacted us.

2005/12/2 14:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If I'm out of line please forgive me. I just want the conversations to be a litle more about this site's resources, and how it impacted us.

You are not out of line at all! What an excellent idea and something I have been thinking much about. There HAS to be more discussion about the sites resources and you are right these are the focal point of the site! The comment feature for the sermons is great to share how it has blessed you but I will also look into a way for that to be brought to the attention of more people like the forums do. Bless you.

2005/12/2 15:10Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

Bless you Greg - great to hear the wonderful news.

Maybe people could suggest sermons that have blessed them or have an exceptional message on a certain subject - like faith, salvation, prayer, justification, Christian walk, exhortations, ect.

Just an idea to think about.

2005/12/2 15:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy