SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex Newsletter (december)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SermonIndex Newsletter (december)

I have just sent out the december edition of the email newsletter to the over 13,500 subscribers. If you have any problems or issues with the email please let me know. Brother Mike Balog added an short article to the newsletter, I do pray it blesses many.

2005/11/30 20:49Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: SermonIndex Newsletter (december)

For those that are having any problems viewing the newsletter in their email program or missed the email you can see the online version here:

https://www.sermonindex.net/mail_si/herald003.html

2005/11/30 21:12Profile
TRDohling

New Delhi

Why do you use the article "an" where it is inappropriate to do so? It disrupts the reading flow since the logic keeps questioning the error. Kindly do something about it.

A few examples (from Ministry News):

"...SermonIndex becoming AN non-profit organisation in Canada."
"...involved in leadership with AN church plant."
"...support using AN credit card or AN cheque."

Don't you think "A" is the appropriate article to use before these words starting with consonants that "AN" since the words don't start with vowels?

Thanks,
Thomas Dohling,
New Delhi, India.

2005/12/1 2:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

thanks for the correction brother I will ensure to go over my spelling better before the next email sendout.

2005/12/1 9:11Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

I just received the December newsletter today. Nice article you wrote. I was happy to see that Mike Balog wrote one too. It was nice reading an update about your ministry too. That's cool that the non-profit organization process is coming a bit closer. I read about you continuing your correspondence courses with Calvary Chapel and that's really neat Greg that you might get to help plant a church. God is continuing to do good, fruitful works through you and I want to cry from happiness. I desire for my life to be fruitful as well. Oh, and I liked the testimonies on your newsletter too. It's always nice to read how people have been blessed by this ministry. [laughs] And now you have more than one person correcting you on the improper use of "an". Remember, before a vowel Greg [laughs]. The "n" in "an" serves as a "cushion" before a vowel. The "Sermon Index Secretary" is willing to help edit.

2005/12/1 12:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy