Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
our time is short

I feel that in some ways time is too short to worry who is and is not genuine. We have access to hear and watch thousands of Christians across the world, does that mean we have to investigate and disern who is true and who is false. I think its more safe to stick to your area and where you have been called. If that invloves much hearing a teacher like Benny Hinn alot then pray to God about that situation. But there is wisdom in keeping your mind on things that God has called you to be in.

It's truly remarkable, men like: David Wilkerson, Carter Colon, who have been so burdened by God to speak against entire movements in Christianity. Certaintly this requires a special calling and responsibility from God.

2003/11/26 18:26Profile
CrimsonOffering

Re: David Wilkerson? Are you serious?

Quote:
Thank God for David Wilkerson.

Are we talking about the SAME David Wilkerson here? The one who has a Church in Times Square. Of the Cross and the Switchblade? Of the Prophetic book that turned about to all be lies, but told the reader that if you did NOT believe what he had written, you've got a serious problem? THAT David Wilkerson?

Ho man I hope not. I hope you're all referring to another.

Benny Hinn can't hold a candle to David Wilkerson's false prophecies!

Look [url=http://www.loriswebs.com/endtimeprophets/wilkerson.html]here[/url] for starters.

Or just do a
[url=http://www.google.com/search?q=david+wilkerson+false+prophecies&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8]Google Search.[/url]

David Wilkerson's a loony, off with the fairies, a false prophet in the real sense.

2003/11/26 18:52Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: wilkerson

Quote:
Are we talking about the SAME David Wilkerson here? The one who has a Church in Times Square. Of the Cross and the Switchblade?

Yes he was refering to the same 'David Wilkerson' as you just mentioned.

Quote:
Benny Hinn can't hold a candle to David Wilkerson's false prophecies!

I personally don't agree at all. First of all he is not a prophet, he is a watchman that has been given some messages to give to the USA! second, he has made false claims (things he said rashly in the flesh) but that does not mean that most of what he says is false. Its quite the opposite, most of what this man says these days is very true and is much needed to be heard in the church. Thats why I have up alot of his audio teachings in the downloads section.

Also for more on the questionables of david wilkerson check out this thread:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=193&forum=25&31]Set the Trumpet to Thy Mouth[/url]

2003/11/26 19:26Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

CrimsonOffering

Since that was my comment, I would like to clarify. I was refering to David Wilkerson as being outspoken in regards to the bad doctrine that is being taught.

As far as prophecy is concerned, I will be fair and state that he should be held to the same biblical standards as anyone else. I also don't know as much about the things he stated in the past so I won't comment on that.

From the messages I have heard, I don't see a comparison as far as biblical teaching goes.

2003/11/26 21:13Profile
Paulus

Celbridge Kildare Ireland

Re: Banny Hinn et al

Hi coming in late on this thread I know so hope its still alive. I have just downloaded "Gospel of Slaughter" and am completly bombed by it. What a clear a resounding Voice against the False and profane. The Church needs unity of the Spirit, but that never means compromising with the spirit of the world and the devil. Benny Hinn and his likes bring shame on the Gospel of Christ and thank God for brothers like DW and C Conlon who are brave enough to speak the truth.

:-D

2004/1/20 3:23Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Amen and welcome Paulus!
Hope you are encouraged in your Faith here.
Let us know if we can assist you any way.

Mike

2004/1/20 5:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy