SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Tearz from Heaven

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JesusIsLife

USA

Tearz from Heaven

When Mrs. Aculay went to serve in East London with her devoted husband, she was so heartbroken at what she saw of the ravages of sin & the impotence of the Christian Church that she cried herself blind-- The sight of one eye was restored in time, but she carried one blind eye to her grave, bearing the marks of Jesus in her body. She truly knew what it meant to cry out for the lost.

Azusa street revival eyewitness, A.G. Osterberg spoke of the spiritual phenomena that took place in California. When asked what was the most outstanding aspect of the revival? He replied, "Without question, it can be answered in one word, namely TEARS!" The revival started with tears, endured with tears, and when the tears ended, so did the revival.

I've often noticed that in my own life the greatest hindrance to personal revival within myself has been hardness of heart. It brings rebellion to God and selfish living.

"Circumsise yourselves to the Lord and remove the foreskins of your heart, Men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, or else my wrath will go forth like fire and burn with none to quench it, because of the evil of your deeds."
Jeremiah 4:4

2005/11/29 18:17Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Tearz from Heaven

Amen brother! Surely we can be ourselves the greatest hindrance to revival. I heard bill mcloed that had a revival in canada, saskatoon, that God showed him quite clearly for a season that he was absolutely the major reason revival was not in his church.

Lord melt our hearts, or the words of evan roberts "bend me".

2005/11/29 18:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy