SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Melo

Ontairo, Canada

Hello

My Name is Melodie Joy Wiebe. I am 14 years old and am very encouraged by all the sermons I've heard from this site.

I am the 4th oldest of 8 children we are all home schooled.

My Dad pastors a Chruch In Portburwell Ontario Canada.

I live in a little village of Straffordville.

The desire of my heart is to Honor God in all things.

May God bless you all! :-D

2005/11/28 16:16Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hello

Melodie,

Thats great wow so young and seeking the "things of the Lord" what an encouragement for me and I am sure others. be blessed and keep on seeking HIM with all your heart. Glad to have you on the site sister.

2005/11/28 16:37Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

wow cool!! it's so good to see younger people passionate for Jesus!! [smile]

a warm welcome to you!!

oh and btw, i like your signature!! [smile]

2005/11/28 17:09Profile
laj

My name is Lauren. I'm also 14 and live in a little city called Central in Lousianna.
I've been homeschooled since 3rd grade and this year I'm going to a public high school here.

I have been raised in a Christian home all my life. God is doing so much in me. this site is amazing! one of my friends showed it to me and i LOVE it. One of my favorite people is Leonard Ravenhill. It stirs me up to hear these awsome men of God preaching Jesus and the Cross-the truth.

Revival is the cry of my heart. All I want to do is to bring him glory. I listened to "10 shekeles and a shirt", by Paris Reidhead last year and it has changed my life.
The quote that is at the bottom of Melodie's page is the thing that has stayed in my spirit. Even if I go to hell at the end- I'm still going to serve HIM because He is worthy. What more could I ask for?? He truly is my everything- without Him, I don't have an identity.
My identity is in Him!

I wanted to go to school because God really gave me a burden to reach the kids. Like I said-all I want to do is bring Him glory. Well, God has done so much. It is amazing to know who I am, a living sacrifice.

I want to walk in the Spirit and not in the flesh. I want Him to set me on fire and let the world watch me burn!
Revival- I'm going to pray till He move, till the fire falls, the wind blows, and His spirit breaks loose.
He really is worthy to receive the reward of His suffering!!!!

2005/11/28 17:55Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

Welcome to you both,

Wow, it's awesome to see God move in your youth. What a blessing it is to see.

We have a little girl eight years old in our church and her name is Ivory. She has a true heart for Jesus and she's read through the Bible four times this year.

It's such a blessing when I see someone in their youth sold out to Jesus.

2005/11/29 9:45Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

"Revival is the cry of my heart. All I want to do is to bring him glory"

Amen Lauren,

Great to have you on the site also. May God bless you and keep you ask you seek for His glory.

2005/11/29 9:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy