SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello, just introducing myself.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
alenska

Hello, just introducing myself.

I stumbled across this web site by accident, actually looking for someone that is a member. I found that person and have also been captivated by the discusions.
I don't really know enough to contribute to the forums,I mainly have many questions.
So when you see me signed in, no doubt I am reading.
Thank you to everyone for letting me drop in and read...
Dani

2005/11/28 16:04Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re: Hello, just introducing myself.

Welcome to SI Dani,

I too stumbled on this site, looking for some sermons by David Wilkerson. It's been a real blessing and I pray it will be for you as well...

Ed

2005/11/28 16:07Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Dani,

May God bless and teach you His word and ways. I am glad you found SermonIndex do listen and watch the materials and its great you are interested in the forums.

I encourage you listen to the featured sermons on the front page and this one in paticular: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.

be blessed.

2005/11/28 16:11Profile
Abide

Welcome!

I was led to this site, and have been so blessed so very blessed ever since. You will find that on this site, you are able to ask questions, and learn from everyone's response. You will find some very awesome and anoited sermons, that you are able to down load. I highly recommend YES!!!
Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

I must warn you, you will be quicken in your spirit to join in the debates. There will be a bubbeling in your spirit to search the scriptures like never before, you will find yourself to be more alive then you have ever been.

There will be times when you will laugh, and times when you will weep, because of God's presence.

2005/11/28 16:21Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Quote:
I don't really know enough to contribute to the forums,I mainly have many questions.

Hey Dani

feel free to ask anything that's on your heart [smile]

2005/11/28 17:13Profile
beenblake

Tennessee, USA

I pray Christ will be your Lord.

We all are here in love to help, but always put your trust in Jesus first. Any questions you have, ask of Him who is truth that He may lead you. Then let us share with you what the Lord has shared with each of us, in hopes that we all may grow together.

And remember, faith is not about having all the answers. It is about trusting in God who does.

In love,
Blake

2005/12/1 8:51Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
I must warn you, you will be quicken in your spirit to join in the debates. There will be a bubbeling in your spirit to search the scriptures like never before, you will find yourself to be more alive then you have ever been.

There will be times when you will laugh, and times when you will weep, because of God's presence.

That just sent shivers through me... There are times when this can appear as much as a battlefield as a M.A.S.H unit as the expressions are drawn out...

But if this be true:[i] "There will be a bubbeling in your spirit to search the scriptures like never before, you will find yourself to be more alive then you have ever been."[/i]

Then Praise God and ... I am speechless
:-?

A warm welcome to you both!

2005/12/1 10:04Profile
alenska

Re: Thankyou

Thankyou to everyone for making feel welcome. I am on a journey and I know that it will only lead to Jesus.
Dani

2005/12/1 15:13Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy