Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
lamuskrat

Gonzales, La

Re:

Thanks to all who have responded,
Praise the Lord
Well I can see the Lord moving on this forum, It's like you ALL were reading my mail. Without revealing too much of my situation, the Holy Spirit has lead you to give me the words (yours or others) needed to encourage me, and lift my spirit. The scriptures, sermons (very intense) and helps have been good.....

Please continue to pray as I seek a deeper and closer relationship with Jesus

2005/11/26 16:36Profile
lamuskrat

Gonzales, La

Re:

SI

So Great a Savation Pt1 & 2:

Excellent find
Thanks for your help and prayers

Mike

2005/11/26 16:38Profile

Re: In need of prayer

Glad you are feeling encouraged. Something has been nagging me about your first post, though.

Quote:
[b]Here lately the walls and ceilings are brass[/b]. I am struggling in all areas of my walk.

I don't believe God makes the walls and ceilings brass to His children.... that is our perception entirely. Please try to believe He hears every prayer, and concentrate on praying through until you feel you've made contact with Him in your spirit. That's were the real work is done.... after you can let Him touch you with His Spirit directly to yours.

I hope I don't sound patronising. Honestly, I battled for years to learn how to connect with God faster and 'right first time'.... if you know what I mean. My head was full of all kinds of junk - but [i]He[/i] was intent on making Himself known to me.... This is His normal stance towards us, which you can trust.

2005/11/26 18:52

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy