SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What are you thankful for?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Roxi

Tallahassee, Florida

What are you thankful for?

Ps 118:1 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.

Maybe this is too generic, but since Thanksgiving is a couple of days away, I thought it would be nice to tell everyone what we are thankful for. The Lord inhabits in the praise of His people!

2005/11/22 14:22Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for brothers and sisters on this website and partaking of this ministry. I am also thankful for God's mercy of not sending judgement on western Christianity, may we hear the call to repent and live vibrant joyful abiding Christian lifes that we may not be ashamed at His coming. (1 John 2:28).

2005/11/22 14:29Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

I'm thankful for many things but the primary gift is the gift of repentance. Without it, I surely would have perished by now. Romans 2:4 (NIV) Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?

2005/11/22 14:34Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I am thankful that I am breathing for without the Good Lord I could not take my next breath, Thank you Jesus! :-)

2005/11/22 16:55Profile
Roxi

Tallahassee, Florida

Re:

I am thankful that God is in control and that He is going to reveal Himself to my younger brother and use his life for His glory!

2005/11/22 20:32Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: What are you thankful for?

This is a good topic. Sorry I didn't see it sooner. But it's not too late! [smile]

Over the past few months, I've been [i]very[/i] thankful for God's healing touch in my life. I have come to learn by experience that God can get me through [i]any[/i] trial! I'm thankful that God has kept my heart soft, as I was tempted to harden it. I'm thankful that God has gotten me through the lies of the enemy that have drug me through the dirt making me feel like I no longer had any worth or value. But oh, how beautiful and wonderful the love and grace of God are! I cling to and rest in the unfailing, unconditional love of God more now than ever before! And from this have flown so many great things! I feel that God has molded in me more of an understanding, compassion, patience, love and grace for others as God has practiced these things towards me.

You all have a [i]very[/i] blessed holiday!

2005/11/23 13:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy