SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Tortured for Christ Video

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Tortured for Christ Video

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=3617]Tortured For Christ Video[/url] I would just like to say if you have not seen this, it is incredible! I have read his book, Tortured for Christ but to hear him speak of it himself is amazing!

2005/11/21 10:43Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Tortured for Christ Video

I plan on showing it at our prayer meeting this Saturday. Then I may preach a word the Lord has given me, "Living Martyrs” I think its interesting that the word martyr and the word witness is the same word in the Greek.

2005/11/21 10:45Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Yes that word "witness" shocked me when I first found that out. Praise God I do pray it goes well brother and that many will "arm themselves likewise with the same mind" (1 peter 4:1)

2005/11/21 10:50Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

By the way, the prayer meeting went great. It really opened some eyes. We are called to be "living martyrs."

Thanks Greg for these resources. I also watched The Return (which is located under Wurmbrand's sermons here on SI) and it was awesome. That's great that the same prison cell he sit in solitary confinement is now where they store Sunday school materials.

2005/11/28 9:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy