SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Printable PDF SermonIndex Flyer!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Printable PDF SermonIndex Flyer!!!

If you are intrested in promoting the SermonIndex Ministry then print out this PDF Flyer which you can photocopy and post up in various places.

[img align=left]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/flyer_lrg_gif.gif[/img]

Click here to download the Large 8.5x11 SermonIndex Flyer [936 KB]

You can post this in Churches, Ministries, bookstores, etc..

[i]*NOTE: I am working on an 8.5x11 Flyer that you can cut in 4 to distribute to friends, put in church bulletins, etc..[/i]

2003/11/22 0:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Printable PDF SermonIndex Flyer!!!

Quote:
*NOTE: I am working on an 8.5x11 Flyer that you can cut in 4 to distribute to friends, put in church bulletins, etc..

whew finally done.. almost forget about this. :-D

Click here to download the Small 8.5x11 4 SermonIndex Flyers [2.71 MB]

*This is perfect to print out and photocopy to make hundreds of hand-outs of to promote SermonIndex in a very cheap way. Get a flyer in each Church bulletin, etc.. leave piles of flyers at bible colleges, bookstores, etc.. [b]help spread the word[/b] about SermonIndex.net

2004/2/9 15:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here is a variation of the small flyers, with a different featured speaker on each small flyer, D.L Moody, A.B. Simpson, George Mueller, and Evan Roberts.

Click here to download the Small 8.5x11 4 SermonIndex Flyers [3.53 MB]

*This is perfect to print out and photocopy to make hundreds of hand-outs of to promote SermonIndex in a very cheap way. Get a flyer in each Church bulletin, etc.. leave piles of flyers at bible colleges, bookstores, etc.. [b]help spread the word[/b] about SermonIndex.net

2004/3/1 1:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here are the new card designs on the flyer format for cheaper distribution, feel free to print this pdf out and you will have to crop and cut along the cut marks on the sheet. There are 4 flyers per 8.5x11 page. [b]NOTE:[/b] this is 30mb large file and WILL take awhile to download.

Click here to download the Small 8.5x11 4 SermonIndex Flyers [30.7 MB]

2004/10/21 12:12Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

I've never seen this before and I bet I'm not the only one. I just thought I'd bounce it back to the top.

2005/7/26 15:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy