SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is Keith Daniel preaching the same mesages at the conferences

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mama26

Is Keith Daniel preaching the same mesages at the conferences

I was wondering if the same set of messages are preached at each of the churches in the US Tour?

2005/11/13 18:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Is Keith Daniel preaching the same mesages at the conferences

I am not definetly sure about this but I know forsure he has some sermons that he will preach many times over and over during the tour. It is like if you have an specific message you want to share you have to share it over and over with different groups of people.

He does have quite a few messages he speaks on, but he will speak new messages as the Lord gives him. He is an evangelist at heart not a pastor that leads people through every bit of the bible in discipleship.

2005/11/13 20:54Profile
dohzman

Re:

The evangelist generally preaches a seris of sermons in his tour or itinerant. And while the theme of the messages is generally the same and the starting text may be the same, the body of the message usually changes alittle and that because of how the Holy Spirit moves you diferently for each setting. So if you see him in more than one conference there are probably things you'll reconize as being the same while you'll notice some changes too.

2005/11/13 22:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy