SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Ten Shekels and a Shirt (feat on sermonaudio.com)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Ten Shekels and a Shirt (feat on sermonaudio.com)

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/shekels33.gif[/img]

It is great to see the message "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" featured on www.sermonaudio.con on the homepage. There are 6800 downloads right now, its great to see so many people hearing this life-changing sermon.

Here is a comment from someone who just listened to it on that site:

Jim from South Carolina (11/11/2005) writes:
Great Sermon! — Why should we serve God? Perhaps you already know the answer to this question. If so, I still hope you'll take the time to listen to this sermon; if nothong else, it will strengthen your belief in a very stirring way (it's a very powerful sermon!). However. if your more like I was, before hearing this, totally committed to serving God, but for SEVERAL reasons, then I pray that you'll listen to this sermon. We all know that it takes a continual effort to keep our "spiritual compass" aligned, and, believe me, I just got a good realignment!). Before the sermon was even over, I realized (as the preacher was very elequently pointing out) that there is ONE AND ONLY ONE reason to serve God, and it is the ONE AND ONLY reason that Jesus served Him. Moreover, Jesus repeated this ONE reason throughout the Gospels. DO you know the ONE AND ONLY reason to serve God? Do you want to be sure? In the name of Jesus, I pray that you will listen to this sermon. And, may you be blessed in all the ways necessary for you to add to God's Glory in all ways!

2005/11/12 11:17Profile
Compton

Re: Ten Shekels and a Shirt (feat on sermonaudio.com)

Quote:
We all know that it takes a continual effort to keep our "spiritual compass" aligned, and, believe me, I just got a good realignment!).

Nicely said!

2005/11/12 12:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy