Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Cross: Jesus in China

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

I love Samuel Lamb and Alan Yuan and dear brother Ephraphas. Praise God for dear brother Ephraphas!!! THESE MEN ARE GIANTS!!! I cry for these men and pray and cry that the Lord in his mercy may make me more like these modern giants of the Christian faith!!! This video (part 2) is amazing. I can’t wait to watch the other 2 (part 3 and part 4) I’ve heard people ask the question where are the Wesley’s, Whitefield's, Bunyon’s, Fox’s and Luther's of our day. THEY ARE IN CHINA - THAT’S WERE!!!!

Quote:

"I am now firmly convinced that Christianity in the USA is the most shallow Christianity in the World after watching only the first two of these videos. God have mercy on the American Church"

With tears and broken heart -AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

2005/11/20 1:42Profile
Sir_Edward

Michigan

Re:

Ok,

Now I have listened to the whole thing -- This is New Testament Church right here. I stand even firmer with my original statement about American Christianity -- it is a pale and sickly thing compaired ot this.

How much does it cost ot fly to China?

Blessings.

2005/11/21 23:07Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

You didn't get to watch it? It's so powerful if you can see it. The joy of the Lord is so evident in the "Seeds of Blood" which had testimonies from many of the housechurch leaders. Go to minute 47 if you haven't seen it.

Quote:
How much does it cost ot fly to China?

I would like to say that I'm ready for the kind of persecution experienced in China but frankly I'm not yet certain.

2005/11/22 4:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy