Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Cross: Jesus in China

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
habakkuk3

Virginia

The Cross: Jesus in China

King Jimmy recommended I would guess close to a year ago a DVD he watched on the persecuted church in China. I subsequently purchased it and cannot begin to say how this has blessed my wife and I.

I just discovered in my travels that the DVD is available on-line for viewing. The brethren, particularly those who have faced persecution, have the fruit of the Spirit evident in their life.

It's very convicting and encouraging at the same time which I'm finding to be one of God's way. The joy clearly on the face of Ephraphras (sic?) is contagious and I have viewed it quite often.

Blessings to you...

EDIT: Sorry I forgot the hyperlink: http://www.chinasoul.org/e/e-va.htm.

2005/11/9 19:04Profile
nri

Scotland

Re: The Cross: Jesus in China

Thanks for letting us know re the links,I'm looking forward to watching them.
May I add that the fullstop after the 'htm' in your link prevents the web page from opening...so if anyone has problems with it,that's why. I just sorted it on my browser.

Thanks again,God keep you,
NR
:-)

2005/11/9 19:22Profile

Re:

the link is bad on my computer (from college)

2005/11/10 11:12
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

Sorry about that Joshua,

I had the same problem but it works if you copy and paste into your browser. Paste this into your browser and it should work: www.chinasoul.org/e/e-va.htm.

For whatever reason, it won't work if you directly click it.

2005/11/10 12:13Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

[url=http://www.chinasoul.org/e/e-va.htm]Jesus: Cross in China (Video)[/url]

This will work :-)

I think I will download one of them. I already watched two episodes of it on the DVD I bought some while ago, but I believe it was the second episode that caused problems watching it. The part that is all about Watchman Nee, Samuel Lamb etc. I can't wait to watch that episode!

May this all draw us more to Jesus...seeking Him with everything that is within us. Not keeping anything back from Him.

Be encouraged and challenged,

"Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised." (Hebrews 11:35-36)

You can measure the value of something to you by what you are willing to give up for it. That's a radical question, isn't it: "What are you willing to give up for Me?". What will be my answer? What will be your answer?

Jesus makes it very clear. He's not asking us to give up "things"...He demands our all.

"If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself..." (Luke 9:23)

Note the "if" here. No obligation, but it's nevertheless the rule of the Kingdom.

Paul

2005/11/10 15:23Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

Thanks Paul,

Yes, I love Samuel Lamb. Alan Yuan, who just died a few months is on there with his wife and their testimony is very powerful as well in addition to the dear brother Ephraphas. The one glimpse of him is worth the entire video.

It's like when my wife who had never seen or heard David Wilkerson after we went to Birmingham last year. "Who does Pastor David look like?" I said. She said Jesus and wept when the conference was over because she was going to miss Pastor David.

That's what you will see with these dear brothers who were persecuted and one sister.

I enjoyed the entire DVD but those who appeared to the most persecuted, there was great joy in their hearts.

2005/11/10 16:17Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

This is an incredible video and I was surprised of the quality, which is quite good. The "Seeds of Blood" is highly suggested.

You can readily see Jesus in them, it's a rather incredible video. One particular brother is full of Jesus and I've never seen anything quite like it.

2005/11/19 18:17Profile
paula4jc

Re: The Cross: Jesus in China

Too bad they don't have online credit card donation!

2005/11/19 22:02Profile
Sir_Edward

Michigan

Re:

I am now firmly convinced that Christianity in the USA is the most shallow Christianity in the World after watching only the first two of these videos. God have mercy on the American Church

Blessings

2005/11/19 23:21Profile

Re:

Looking for to seeing it, when the Lord permits.

2005/11/19 23:52

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy