Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re:

No wonder Christ tells us to be like children. :-P

2003/11/21 12:50Profile
Trish

Virginia

Re:

LOL!!!!! It's funny now, but was quite a serious matter then, pink frog and all. :) I thought I might loose my head on that trip. But, you are so right! We all need that child-like faith, huh? It's one of those times when you see a new meaning to the Scripture that says that God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. lol

2003/11/21 13:49Profile
Trish

Virginia

Re:

It really was quite an experience! :) Gives me a new story to add to my "Missionary Story Collection". :)

You know---I have found that when we are willing to put it all on the line (even our life), then God can do some amazing things through us. It's not easy stepping out of a boat when the hurricane force winds are all around us, but when we do---whoah! Watch out!!! God is looking for those who will lay it all on the altar. Personally, I want to "walk on the water" in all that I do for the Lord---

When a Mus--- accepts Christ, you can believe they have counted the costs. They know that they may die by morning because of their decision. I have to wonder how many of us have truly counted the cost??? Interesting question, I think.

2003/11/23 0:20Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy