SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : godhead

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Our faith finds it source in Christ Jesus. If you are saying the Word is Christ, I agree.

Gal 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Phl 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

1Ti 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

All these say it is no more our Faith but it is His Faith now birthed in us. There is much much more, I hope this is enough. Are you birthed by God into Christ, with Christ birthed into you?

In Christ: Phillip

2006/6/5 2:04Profile
rookie

Re:

Brother Phillip wrote:

Quote:
Our faith finds it source in Christ Jesus. If you are saying the Word is Christ, I agree.

Yes the Word is Christ.

With this belief, then would not all of Scripture be able to create in man the "faith of Christ.?"

In Christ
Jeff

2006/6/5 10:08Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

My Brother in Christ, Jeff wrote: Quote
""How can this be. "With this belief, then would not all of Scripture be able to create in man the "faith of Christ.?" ""

If Christ is unavailable to be born again in a person, how can birth conceive, it cannot. The first birth of the Father was miraculous, It had never been done before. A virgin giving birth to the Son of God? So the answer to your question is no. Christ's Faith was His Fathers Faith. God did not give Adam a spirit, or the faith of Jesus Christ. Adam chose his own spirit when he believed a lie in Eve when she was deceived and Adam chose his own spirit and that was the Father Of all lies, Satan himself was then the spirit life of Adam, with none of the Faith of Christ. The Faith of Christ could not exist with the faith of Adam's spirit which was Satan. Darkness and light cannot exist together, but Light will always take darkness away.

The Cross won our freedom and judged Satan. He no longer has control over the Children of God. We now have light Himself in us. That light now produces in us the Faith of Jesus Christ and darkness cannot exist in light. Every person before the Cross was in darkness in spirit, that is why everything in the Law was done in soul. Keep the Law and you will be saved, impossible.
After the Cross, believe and you will be saved. Believe what? Believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Then what? With Satan judged, we are choosing to believe God instead of Satan. Then our Spirit is the Spirit that God intended before the foundation of the World, The Spirit of God in Christ Jesus and not Satan's spirit,
which Adam chose. Or why Ephesians 1:4-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will. When were we adopted? The Cross, Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

The spirit of bondage, is Satan as our father.
The Spirit of adoption is God the Father of Jesus Christ in whom we pray "Our Father".

Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Israel is redeemed in Christ but we are adopted son's, by birthright of the Father, legally and Spiritually. Israel will be God's chosen people but not adopted unless the Jew, just like the Gentile believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, they still don't as a Nation, but individually, who ever believes in the Name of Jesus Christ will be saved as all are saved from the Cross, "Christ in you the Hope of Glory".

Now with Christ in us the only faith we can have is the Faith of Jesus Christ, which unbelievers and even believers before the Cross could not have. If the Spirit of Christ is not in you then you are of your father the devil, and faith has to be reckoned instead of birthed in you. Satan is the spirit of everyone before the Cross, and all those that still don't believe. The prince of this world, who by the Cross is now judged and no longer can be the prince of the believers in Christ.

How are we In Christ, because we believe the truth and not the lie. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and we are rebirthed with our Father now being God, by His Son.

In Christ: Phillip

2006/6/6 2:17Profile
rookie

Re:

Brother Phillip wrote:

Quote:
The Cross won our freedom and judged Satan. He no longer has control over the Children of God. We now have light Himself in us. That light now produces in us the Faith of Jesus Christ and darkness cannot exist in light.

Psa. 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?

Does the light ever change? Listen to the words of Scripture. "The Lord is my light..." Who is David's Lord?

In Christ
Jeff

2006/6/20 9:53Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hi Jeff, you wrote:

Does the light ever change? Listen to the words of Scripture. "The Lord is my light..." Who is David's Lord?

David's Lord is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, just like ours, except Christ was not born again in David and David was after God's own heart, not a son with the Heart of God, The Seed of God, Jesus Christ in him. Jesus Christ was the light of David from the outside, Jesus Christ is the light of God after the Cross in the believer, from the inside, new nature, new life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

In Christ, the Heart of God: Phillip

2006/6/20 18:23Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy