Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : RE: Art Katz's visit to Dallas

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deutsixv23

Plano, TX

RE: Art Katz's visit to Dallas

I saw on the Burning Bush website that Art Katz will be in Dallas on Sunday Evening, December 11, 2005. I e-mailed akiva.cohen@gmail.com, the e-mail given on the website. She replied and sent me direction, which I'm not able to paste here. Please e-mail her directly for directions. Here are some details from her e-mail:

"Art Katz will speak at Wellspring Sanctuary in Denton. There is parking at the Sanctuary (which is also the site of a day care center).

Looking forward to seeing you there, bring some family or friends that you think would appreciate hearing Art. The meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m. with some worship and then brother Art will share. Brother Art will be travelling with Pastor Tony Bahu a Palestinian born pastor. Pastor Tony may also share a little if the Lord leads, but Art is the main speaker for the event.

This is a very rare opportunity and we want those who have ears to hear to have the chance to experience the prophetic word from one of God's very special chosen vessels.

Please remember to set aside some time to pray for God's anointing on brother Art and for the Lord's word to go forth with power.

blessings,

Akiva"

2005/11/2 20:14Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

It will be great to see other members of SI that will be going to this event. Yes please do pray for brother Katz that the Lord would speak through his servant.

2005/11/2 21:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy