SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Randy Munter Intro.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
RRM

Beaumont, Texas

Randy Munter Intro.

Hello to Greg and all the Sermon Index family. I've been a member since June 04, however have never posted a message or introduced myself.
My name is Randy Munter, I am the webmaster for the School of Christ International, a world missions outreach. Also webmaster for my church Victory Temple here in Beaumont, Texas USA.
My personal ministry is The Old Time Gospel of which I am editor and webmaster. You will find my link under Sponsors for Sermon Index, or just drop in at www.theoldtimegospel.org
I am married to my best friend, we have four children, (two married, two left in high school) and one wonderful grandson. We hope to move further north to be closer to our married children if I can find good ministry work.
I am a 47 year old ordained minister, have pastored, evangelized, and taught for many years and have held a burden to see the church come back to her roots, the pure Word of God and a holy reverence for God.
You can contact me at randy_totg@yahoo.com I'd enjoy hearing from you. God bless! Randy

2005/11/2 11:21Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Randy Munter Intro.

Brother Randy,

Its great you registered. I appreciate your website and ministry and its great that you are helping the ministry of SermonIndex continue to reach the world. Bless you brother and hope to see more of you in the discussions.

2005/11/2 11:25Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Hey, it looks like you have a great website. I hope you enjoy this great website!

Welcome!

2005/11/2 13:42Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re: Welcome Brother Randy

I am enjoying your website and Pastor Clendennen has been such a blessing to me. His message entitled "What it means to Pray through" was such a revelation for me and something the Lord has been dealing with me on.

Welcome to SermonIndex.

2005/11/2 13:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy