SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Issue No. 3 released of "The Old Paths"

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Issue No. 3 released of "The Old Paths"

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/promo_oldpaths.gif[/img]

Download the latest issue here, It is aprox 1.1mb large pdf document.

I would love to get some feedback on what people think.

2005/10/31 19:14Profile

Re: Issue No. 3 released of "The Old Paths"

I liked the quotes above all. And the mini-description on the people. I never heard of some of them. Great job. 8-)

2005/10/31 22:47
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

Great! I do pray that many more will download it and share it with others. It would be great to hear what others think also.

2005/10/31 23:43Profile
shibu

Goa, India

Re: Thanks for the spiritual appetizer

Brother Greg,
It is always a great joy and challenge for me to read about men of deep consecration and faith. I am challenged by this news letter (spiritual appetizer).
Hebrews 12:1 "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us."

Thanks,
Shibu

2005/11/1 0:24Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Issue No. 3 released of "The Old Paths"

:-D Just outstanding Greg...
I love the way this is all setup. It just fit's perfectly, the look and feel only enhancing the content... Think I would be blown away if this showed up in my mail box ;-)

2005/11/1 0:40Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thanks brothers. I love doing this newsletter one day a week. I spend the whole day praying over the content and which speakers to get into the publication. Its a great extension of what SermonIndex does. Yes, I want to get a proment link to it in the newsletter.

2005/11/1 10:22Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Hey Greg

i saw you took a part of the book "The Normal Christian Life - Watchman Nee". Bro, this is a great part of the book, and it has even more great parts. [smile]

But i like it also because of the simple examples, the one of the bottles and the factories is very good.
[i]
"Do you believe He would put away the goods produced but leave us to deal with the source of production? To ask this question is but to answer it. Of course He has not done half the work and left the other half undone.
“Knowing this”! Yes, but do you know it? “Or are ye ignorant?” (Rom. 6:3). May the Lord graciously open our eyes."[/i]

This is my first impression, reading it now! And it looks great! [smile]

2005/11/1 11:43Profile

Re:

It surprises me for you to get great things from so many different men/women of God. Such profound statements from each of them, in a very short article. The new format, ahha. WONDERFUL.

The quotes really throw me for a loop, how in the world do you get all these good quotes and wonderful articles.

This, i think is evidence that we serve a LIVING God. Or your just the Revival goo-roo. :-P

2005/11/2 0:29
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

For each issue I spend one whole day and really pray that I am led of the Lord as I compile it. At times it is random how I choose things but sometimes God gives me a direct focus for something or confirms it. I pull some information from a great website: www.watchword.org but of course I do alot of searching around for quotes and articles also. But sometimes if someone has mined the resources I love to use that work and progate it more.

I am in need of HIGH-RES images of any speaker, so if anyone has photos of speakers in books and can scan them in and send them to me that would be great.

2005/11/2 1:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I would love to continue to hear what people think of this issue.

2005/11/3 23:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy