SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Leaving G.N.N.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Zeal has ...

I would encourage SI'ers to get behind brother Jesse in prayer and financial support. Sign up to his newsletter by emailing: jesse@openairoutreach.com This newsletter will keep you involved with all the prayer requests for his ministry, you will recieve pictures of the preaching and what Jesse is doing, And the needs will be highlighted. I am glad to see this young brother stepping out in the ministry by faith and God is faithful to meet and support him along the way.

May the [b]glorious gospel[/b] of Jesus Christ be proclaimed.

2005/11/3 12:34Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

So, what colleges are you going to first?

2005/11/3 16:04Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Also, I'm curious, why leave GNN? Weren't they already paying you to go around and preach? Or did being part of GNN require you to do things that would keep you from being able to fully do what you wanted to do?

2005/11/3 16:07Profile

Re:

Thank you Greg. The newsletter will be awesome. It will have photos of the open-air preaching, short stories to read, even answers to common questions you get when witnessing or preaching.

Though we have been on a GNN college campus tour, primarily my responsibilities have been in an office on a computer for 40+ hours a week. Darrel Rundus (Founder and President of GNN) and I have prayed and both strongly feel that God would have me full-time in the open air. Full-time open air meaning 6+ hours a day, 5 days a week preaching on college campuses!

Though I am leaving the GNN Staff, I will still be a member of GNN. Actually if you check out their main website, on their "Affiliates" page you'll see how I've been added. So I still totally support GNN and they totally support me. We are on great terms, and are going after the will of God full force.

2005/11/3 23:23
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Thats great that have that link on the affiates page:
http://www.thegreatnews.com/affiliates.html

It is a great way to help support you in what you are stepping out to do.

2005/11/3 23:37Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy