SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : reproduce the blessing

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
Axe1338

Miami, Fl

reproduce the blessing

Salvation is transformation, not behaviour modification.
- Evangelist Raul Diaz

2005/10/31 10:37Profile
Axe1338

Miami, Fl

Re: reproduce the blessing

When it comes to Christ, when it comes to your walk, everything else should be nothing else... What must we lose to walk this walk? Everything. We must be willing to lose it all.

2005/10/31 11:32Profile
Axe1338

Miami, Fl

Re:

Righteousness is? Right standing with God's law. God's law (ten commandments)is like a mirror showing our sinfulness and his holiness. The law is most effective evangelistic tool and we have King David to back us up on that - Psalm 19 - Thy law is perfect converting the soul.

2005/10/31 13:52Profile
Axe1338

Miami, Fl

Re:

Wrestle every demon in hell, pin em' leave em' helpless oh God great God! The master wrestler, you wrestled Jacob til he became Israel wrestle us til we become what you have us to be!
- T.D. Jakes
sermon - Some of us can't go back

2005/10/31 14:42Profile
Axe1338

Miami, Fl

Re:

Willingness to serve...

Acts 21:10-14

vs.13 Then Paul answered what do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For i am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.

This verse can preach itself. This relentless attitude is what made Paul's ministry so effective, even though death was a possibility his willingness to serve and love for lost souls made him go. Like Christ he would have been obedient to death, how far are u willing to go to serve?

Woe unto me if i preach not the gospel!!!
- Paul the Apostle

2005/11/1 11:10Profile
roadsign

Re: Your own spiritual journey

Hi Mike, and welcome to SI. These are great thoughts and verses, which have been expressed many times here. So you are in good company.
I was just wondering how God helped you see these thruths. How has he been transforming you? Was it hard? Were there struggles?
In other words, why not tell us a bit about yourself.
Diane

2005/11/1 11:20Profile
Axe1338

Miami, Fl

Re:

Be still...

Habakkuk 2:2-3

vs.2 Then the Lord answered me and said: Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.

vs.3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie, though it tarries wait for it because it will surely come it will not tarry.

*Delay does not mean deny*

2005/11/1 11:25Profile
Axe1338

Miami, Fl

Re:

Hi Diane and thank you, I will just give a brief look into my life. I was called into ministry at the age of 12, my grandfather has been an a pastor for 47 years and he witnessed the prophetic word spoken so he began to use me at his church. As I grew closer to the Lord he began to use me more, I was attending a christian school at that time (6th grade) and they saw my love and zeal so they let me preach in 2 classes. I spoke about the second coming of Christ and told classmates they need to get saved.

Then something happened in my life at the age of 14 that I had no control over and wasn't going to be able to attened church anymore and unfortunatly I backslid. I started clubbing at 14 and began drinking at 16. Sin erodes and that is exactly what it did to me, I just got deeper and deeper in the pit. I promoted and worked at every big club in Miami, by the age of 20 i became more and more miserable with my life and my sin, so i tried coming back to God. Before that i almost became an apostate, acted like i never knew God and never ever spoke of him or that i knew him once. I never told anyone about the relationship i had with God. I felt like a traitor God was the only friend i had and i felt like a hypocrite trying to mend things with him, which is a lie from the enemy. Thats what he always wanted for me to return, i was a lost son. I went to visit my grandparents one day in my condition and my grandmother asked me do you think you will ever come back to church and i said i can't look at me i'm a alcohol drinking fornicator let me clean up and i will go. She looked at me and said come as you are and see if God doesn't change you, and i said wow ok i will try.

January 2004 i came to the feet of my saviour and said i don't care if i ever preach or if you ever use me but give me a second chance give me a purpose just help me. Now it will be 2 years in January 2006 and i have been prophesied over many times that i'm called to preach around the world one hand healing and one hand to the multitudes with the message of salvation and hope. Has it been hard? It still is but He never said it would be easy He just said i will never do it alone.

When i was on my back the only way to look was up. And now my lifesong sings. Hallelujah.

2005/11/1 13:19Profile
Axe1338

Miami, Fl

Re:

I want to take your word and shine it all around but help me first to live it Lord and when I'm doing well help me to never seek a crown for my reward is giving glory to you.
-Micah Tawlks Band

*My hearts upmost desire*

2005/11/1 13:27Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

Quote:
I want to take your word and shine it all around but help me first to live it Lord and when I'm doing well help me to never seek a crown for my reward is giving glory to you.
-Micah Tawlks Band

*My hearts upmost desire*

Actually that came originally from Keith Green's song "Oh Lord Your Beautiful." The inspiration for the song came from a time when Keith was feeling as though he was growing cold toward the Lord.

Blessings,
Jeremy Hulsey

2005/11/1 15:31Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy