SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I'M STUNNED AND SPEECHLESS

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Musibau

LAGOS, NIGERIA.

I'M STUNNED AND SPEECHLESS

I am indeed stunned and speechless. I can't believe it that there is a resource like this online.Indeed a remnant will serve HIM.I particularly give all praise
to God who has made this spring of resources of eternal worth.I'm particularly fed up with the majority of junk in the christian-media and have been seraching for the truth.I had always wanted to learn about the generations past and about those who uphold the truth of Christ's Gospel.
I just give God thanks and can't even believe it that
some people in America have their eyes fixed on Him and have not been carried away by the wave of pervessions prevalent in that country.
I'm Nigerian and pray for you staff and God servants here at sermon index that His mercies will not elude you as you have yielded yourselves to propagate God's word, you won't be left behind.
Thanks and God bless.

2005/10/28 19:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: I'M STUNNED AND SPEECHLESS

Quote:
I am indeed stunned and speechless. I can't believe it that there is a resource like this online.Indeed a remnant will serve HIM.I particularly give all praise

Brother I am glad you found this resource. May God bless you as you read and listen to the materials available. I would suggest you start off with some speakers such as: Leonard Ravenhill, A.W. Tozer, Vance Havner, etc. Also there is a vital sermon you must hear: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.

I am looking forward to hearing more from you and how you are being blessed by the materials. Do tell others about this ministry. And if you have any questions let me know.

2005/10/28 19:38Profile
groh_frog

Re:

Yeah, that sermon changed the way I see myself, the way I serve, and well, basically, my walk with the Lord. That, and the Revival Hymn, to get you thinking...

Grace and Peace...

2005/10/29 1:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy