SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for the guy that did me out of some money that I will forgive and bless him

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for the guy that did me out of some money that I will forgive and bless him

Pray for my money situation that I will get through the end of this term as a guy did me out of some money!!! Pray that this guy will be completly blessed!!

Dom

2005/10/28 19:23Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re: Pray for the guy that did me out of some money that I will forgive and bless him

Dom, we have prayer meeting tonight and we'll pray for you.

I had a very similar situation happen with a homeless man who was a bit of a con artist. What surprised me is how God dealt with my heart, I ended up repenting for not asking God what He wanted me to do with His money.

I happened to run into this man again and had to lovingly confront him and the Lord had me pray a prayer for blessing for this man and to forgive him for the debt he owed me but could not repay.

I was blown away by God's mercy and the presumption in my own heart.

2005/10/28 19:38Profile
Ropafadzo

Harare, Zimbabwe

Re:

God works in mysterious ways. He will completely forgive the man if you have done so fully, yourself. And He will pour on you blessings for your kind heart. He will undo every worry that you are bearing regarding money and getting through the semester. Just call to Him in supplication and in the strength of belief that He gives and is not a God of lack and hatred.

Keep saying your prayers brother.
Our God is Awesome.

2005/11/1 6:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy