SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Church Agrees to Ban Swallowing Goldfish

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I'm shocked any parents would have actually been ok with it in the Church, and that there weren't complaints from them. I mean, your kid is eating a live animal.... ack. Sounds more like a college hazing ritual. If they want to overcome fear, have them go out on a street corner and preach 2 or 3 times. That will free ya pretty good from the fear of man.

2005/10/29 6:46Profile
groh_frog

Re:

Well, I'm curious how they were using the goldfish as a ministry tool... There's some interesting ideas out there!

Grace and Peace...

2005/10/29 6:51Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
If they want to overcome fear, have them go out on a street corner and preach 2 or 3 times. That will free ya pretty good from the fear of man.

Amen. Every since I started OpenAir preaching, I have thought that if some of these prosperity preachers would open air preach they would get laughed off of the street. I think it would do them some good. Maybe put some real passion in them and they would search the scriptures to find the true Gospel. You don't take many offerings standing on the street corner preaching.

2005/10/31 14:57Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

...ridiculous.

2005/10/31 15:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy